When i re-open Firefox I'm always logged out, even though i tick 'remember me' or 'keep me logged in' or whatever it was. it does this with all my internet accounts now. It's gay. Its never done it before until yesterday when i pressed the reboot button on the comp.

How do i fix this??
Last edited by ~Moby Dick~ at Dec 20, 2008,
Quote by ~Moby Dick~
When i re-open Firefox I'm always logged out, even though i tick 'remember me' or 'keep me logged in' or whatever it was. it does this with all my internet accounts now. It's gay. Its never done it before until yesterday when i pressed the reboot button on the comp.

How do i fix this??

go to tools, options, privacy and unclick "automatically clean history"
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
Make sure cookies are turned on? Other than that, I can't think of anything at the moment but just look through the Internet Options.
Quote by ~Moby Dick~

How do i fix this??

The Pit is not a doctor
Quote by ~Moby Dick~

How do i fix this??

fap
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
cookies, perhaps?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
cookies, perhaps?

it really is
your computer won't allow them because of security reasons; not shure how to fix it
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Wow... I know I'm often sarcastic in real life amongst friends but some of the responses here are just sad.
Make sure cookies aren't being deleted when you close out of FireFox, or that will keep happening.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Wow... I know I'm often sarcastic in real life amongst friends but some of the responses here are just sad.

You'll numb to it eventually. It's the Pit. We're not known for our empathy.
Quote by srq89
go to tools, options, privacy and unclick "automatically clean history"

this is the answer, **** man learn to internet. When you press ctrl+shift+delete you'll notice the clicked boxes if it says saved passwords are clicked then you have to go to options and fix that by unclicking.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Did you delete your cookies? That's what I did and it happened for me, so I just re-installed Firefox.
Quote by xaviergray
You'll numb to it eventually. It's the Pit. We're not known for our empathy.

I used to be a member way back... I think my join date was Nov 2005, but I got banned and couldn't be bothered to wait it out so just left. Since, I've found myself using the site more again and because I can't remember the username or password, and no doubt have changed my email address since then, I finally gave in to temptation and made a new account.

I do notice a few familiar faces though... in particular, Kensai seems to have become more warped than ever and rabidguitarist is still around too.

Edit: The point to that, was that The Pit never used to be this bad
Quote by this&that
this is the answer, **** man learn to internet. When you press ctrl+shift+delete you'll notice the clicked boxes if it says saved passwords are clicked then you have to go to options and fix that by unclicking.

its not ticked, and never was.