i want to make an online band that covers and writes like straight up rock (GNR, Kiss, Aerosmith, Ratt, Van Halen) and i need a bassist, vocalist, and drummer. i play guitar.
ill bass if we get rid of van gaylen
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
hahaha well **** you then your obvioulsy into fag bands tat like to dress like females.
(ie aerosmith, van halen, ratt)
Quote by therealtater
that is the first time I have ever actually loled because of the pit you win either a cookie or an internet your choice

Quote by Zero-Hartman
I regularly walk into the living room naked when my parents are watching Greys Anatomy.
In all seriousness,
Quote by homer00799
hahaha well **** you then your obvioulsy into fag bands tat like to dress like females.
(ie aerosmith, van halen, ratt)

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
ok homer guess that makes you pretty cool for calling people fags and hating gay people
Yeah van halen and aerosmith and ratt are all really good bands.
I mean considering how much more popular they are than say, lamb of god, you can't really say anything bad about them.
people only liked van halen and ratt because they americanized metal, and they almost killed it, honestly all they sing about is sex and parties, theres no moral/point to their music... is that good?
Quote by therealtater

Quote by Zero-Hartman
In all seriousness,
Well they definitely didn't come close to killing it. Also, since when did music need to have a moral? The entire point of music is entertainment. Some people do like what a song has to say, but the real thing that defines music is whether or not it is enjoyable to listen to. Check the records... people definitely find those bands enjoyable to listen to.
no, i just think there are other places to debate which bands look badass and which ones look gay... and what do you mean by online drummer
like recording a drum part on your own and other people recording their parts and making it into a final song just for yucks
I'll bass. IF you can deal with mah Alice In Chains influence.

I'll also do mixing, if someone doesn't come along with pro-tools and kick my audacity using ass right out the door, lol.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
I'll bass. IF you can deal with mah Alice In Chains influence.

I'll also do mixing, if someone doesn't come along with pro-tools and kick my audacity using ass right out the door, lol.

yeah sure dude alice in chains rules and i guess you can mix but i have garageband which is way easier to use than audacity
Alright. You can mix.

Okay. I'm in two online bands, so I might get a little bit behind, but I'll try my damnedest to not do that.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I could lend vocals to this i'm not extremely talented but i'm a huge Van Halen fan and would love to cover them. And for a fact Van Halen was one of the few bands in the 1977-1980 era to step-up and re-invent metal cause it was dying and needed a fresh face wether that fresh face was to be glam metal or not didn't matter Van Halen revolutionized the music scene and guitarist standards.
I could also help with rythem guitar tracks to i got 2 guitars and a zoom multi-effects pedal we could write some sick originals.
sounds cool, I've been drumming for 6 years. I can record pretty good quality. Hit me up with a message.