NOW in the community part of UG it says newest layouts or something like that.......does "layouts" on here mean the same thing as "layouts" on myspace? and if it does how can you put a lyaout onto your profile?

thnx plz answer.
baiii!
Baii!xoxox
this is a guitar site, not myspace, stop decorating ur profile and play guitar
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
I was like oh **** timmy fell down the well... then I was like, oh M gee I just like totally lost like major like I.Q. points
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
What's with the hating guys? This is the newbie forum, cut him some slack.

Jamie, there's a sticky thread at the top of this forum, that explains how you can customize your profile layout. It's not easy though, you have to write HTML code.

But if you make a nice profile layout, yes, you can be featured on the renewed UG Community page!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
What's with the hating guys? This is the newbie forum, cut him some slack.

For real. Each and every one of you should've been warned for being dicks.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Come to think of it, all of them are reported...
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Come to think of it, all of them are reported...

My ever increasing respect for you just rose once again. But I'm not sure if it does TS, I've never paid a hell of a lot of attention. Maybe ask in the sticked thread about backgrounds in the New Members section?

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
My ever increasing respect for you just rose once again. But I'm not sure if it does TS, I've never paid a hell of a lot of attention. Maybe ask in the sticked thread about backgrounds in the New Members section?

Thanks (if it wasn't sarcasm )

The Community page has indeed been remodelled by the UG programmers, it now features hand-picked customized profiles... So yes, if you use HTML to pimp your profile up, you might get featured in there!

And yes, the info you need on HTML code and customizing your profile is in the sticky that ctb and I made together:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1018162

Cheers!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Thanks (if it wasn't sarcasm )

The Community page has indeed been remodelled by the UG programmers, it now features hand-picked customized profiles... So yes, if you use HTML to pimp your profile up, you might get featured in there!

And yes, the info you need on HTML code and customizing your profile is in the sticky that ctb and I made together:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1018162

Cheers!

Haha, nope, sincere, just about every single one of your posts that I have seen have helped someone in someway, or provided great entertainment value.

And TS, I think thats the most useful info that you will get here. Listen to him

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
Haha, nope, sincere, just about every single one of your posts that I have seen have helped someone in someway, or provided great entertainment value.

And TS, I think thats the most useful info that you will get here. Listen to him

D'aaaaawwwww *adds*
Quote by IRONMAIDENTLICA
this is a guitar site, not myspace, stop decorating ur profile and play guitar

lulz.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
ze and low end kissing in a..... (-;
i can feel the love people!

Yeah, start making fun of me already, after I just helped you out in your thread
Quote by BigFatSandwich

they have been. that sort of behaviour is unacceptable in this forum. be helpful or gtfo imo
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
they have been. that sort of behaviour is unacceptable in this forum. be helpful or gtfo imo

Wow, I noticed how you weren't on for like 3 days, and the Newbie forum already turned into a spamfest
i was actually gone for nearly a week (amazingly i do have a social life ). i was able to pop in and do a tiny bit of cleaning up a couple of times for a few minutes but it wasn't my usual amount of modding. other mods were doing a bit here and there too though
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
i was actually gone for nearly a week (amazingly i do have a social life ). i was able to pop in and do a tiny bit of cleaning up a couple of times for a few minutes but it wasn't my usual amount of modding. other mods were doing a bit here and there too though

What is this... "social life" you speak of?

And yeah, it showed that you were away... And that's actually a compliment, isn't it?