Hi guys,

Like the title says, I'm selling my ESP JH2 guitar. This particular model is No.84/200 and is in relatively good condition. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me with any questions or offers. I'd like to sell it as soon as possible. Here are some pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...etfield%20JH-2/

Thanks!
the link dosent work
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him acheive world dominance.
How much would you want for that badman!?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by krown05
sorry about the link guys...Thanks mikeyElite for correcting it.

yup, no problem. that's an awesome guitar, good luck with your sale
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Hey guys, this may seem odd...but I'm having a difficult time finding out what this guitar is worth. Does anyone have any insight in regards to this?

Thanks
Quote by krown05
Hey guys, this may seem odd...but I'm having a difficult time finding out what this guitar is worth. Does anyone have any insight in regards to this?

Thanks

£20

Erm in reality its most probably in its thousands, I'd give you about £800 for it if I get hold of the money, nd if you're from america thats about $1600
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
£20

Erm in reality its most probably in its thousands, I'd give you about £800 for it if I get hold of the money, nd if you're from america thats about $1600

HAHAHAHA that's funniest thing I've read all day...

I'd put it at a value of $1500 but i've no idea in £ sterling... probably around £1100
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
OMG. thats a sick guitar man. i would hold onto that if i were you

Freezing
Can't move at all
Screaming
Can't hear my call
I am dying to live
Cry out
I'm trapped under the ice

Scream from my soul
Fate, mystified
Hell, forever more
Quote by papa hetfield
OMG. thats a sick guitar man. i would hold onto that if i were you

Yea, its been a difficult choice to make...part of me still wants to keep it. I've had it since the model was first released in 98.

In regards to the other comments...I estimated that it would be worth significantly more, considering the fact that it was limited to 200 guitars. Moreover, I only paid around $1700 for it in 98.

Thanks for the input guys
i would so buy that if i were made of money haha. what makes you wanna sell it? id play the hell out of that thing, if i owned that id be inspired to play guitar everyday. i can only imagine the tone that thing delivers, GOD LIKE

Freezing
Can't move at all
Screaming
Can't hear my call
I am dying to live
Cry out
I'm trapped under the ice

Scream from my soul
Fate, mystified
Hell, forever more
Check out at bbs.espguitars.com They would tell ya lots of info on it and probably sell it real fast.....
Nice guitar, well out of my price range though hehe, shame, such a sick guitar, hope this sale goes well for you =)
Quote by papa hetfield
i would so buy that if i were made of money haha. what makes you wanna sell it? id play the hell out of that thing, if i owned that id be inspired to play guitar everyday. i can only imagine the tone that thing delivers, GOD LIKE

Yes, it sounds incredible! Those EMGs jaw dropping!
I would so buy that but I only have about $1000 with todays crappy exchange rate! =[
Hey dude,

Was hoping you could get back to me about if your JH-2 is still for sale. I would like to make you a cash offer on it ASAP!!!

Please let me know how I can get a hold of you........thanks
Beautiful. Free bump.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
Hi Krown05,

I'm very interested to ESP JH2...is still it for sale?

Thanks

Bye
Hi Krown05,

I'm very interested to ESP JH2...is still it for sale?

Thank you very much

Bye
Hey,
Are you still selling your ESP jh-2?
I would love to buy this guitar, i can't find it anywhere but it depends what price??

Thanks
If u still got the jh i was wondering if u would trade it for a 1984 american fender strat.