Poll: How do you feel about Christams?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you feel about Christams?
I love Christmas!
53 35%
Christmas itself is alright, but giving and/or recieving presents is what makes it for me.
32 21%
I'm apatheic about the whole ordeal, but getting free stuff is cool.
51 34%
I dispise Christmas. (OR don't celebrate it)
7 5%
I will rip out a lung of the next caroler I see.
7 5%
Voters: 150.
Page 1 of 2
How do you feel about it on the whole? Enjoy it? Loathe it?

Poll coming.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Over commercialized holiday that has lost its original meaning.

But i still enjoy getting cash to go out and buy more gear.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
love it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Eh, I'm not feelin' it this year
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I loved it every single year. But for some reason, this year, I really don't care that much.

I came to the conclusion that I really don't like being with my family, maybe that's why.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I celebrate Christmas even though I'm nihilist just because its a nice way to gather the family and enjoy each other...oh and presents/shameful

Quote by StratoTele
I love Jesus and his birthday.

??? jesus wasn't born on christmas he was born around spring.
Last edited by dethead666 at Dec 21, 2008,
I like it, but because of my current job I loathe it. (work at a Grocery Store and have to work xmas ****ing eve)
I love Christmas.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
I'm apatheic
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I don't really like it, I'm at the point where I should have a job and be buying my own things so I feel bad knowing my parents feel obligated to give me things. I've never really gotten excited over it but this year I'm not looking forward to it at all.
It's disappointing for me. I used to love it and get really into it. Now that I'm older, I look forward to feeling that way every year, but then it comes around and I don't feel any different.
XIAOXI
I don't usually get excited for any holidays, but Christmas makes me freak out. People who are usually dickheads aren't dickheads, free stuff, great music, weather, etc.
meh, It's nice to have time off and spend time with my family, and giving and receiving presents is fun, but it kind of annoys me when you see Who wannabes running around screaming merry christmas at every person they see.

If it still had it's original meaning it would be better, but it's just so damn diluted now, it doesn't feel as special.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Weell, for me, my birthday is a week before Christmas, so when the day comes around it kind of feels like I've just done that. Except on my birthday, I don't have to get anyone else presents. xD

You're just another brick in the wall
i agree its way over cpmmercialized and im not felling it this year howver i get a ****load of gear and moneyto buy gear
My enthusiasm toward Christmas has never been so lacking. Nonetheless I still enjoy getting things.
I don't celebrate it since I'm Jewish, but I don't despise it. In fact, I always wanted to celebrate it .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by ThatsAgood1jay
Over commercialized holiday that has lost its original meaning.

What is its original meaning exactly? It was created to offset a Pagan holiday (or should I say week).

Quote by dethead666
??? jesus wasn't born on christmas he was born around spring.

That's funny cause nobody knows when he was born. Only guesses.

Quote by Majin Gaara
It's a pagan holiday.

It's more of a combination of both a Pagan and Christian holiday.
Last edited by CaptainRon at Dec 21, 2008,
How about spending time with your family and friends??

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by Dog--
I like it, but because of my current job I loathe it. (work at a Grocery Store and have to work xmas ****ing eve)

you think thats bad, I gotta work 7 oclock boxing day morning
Quote by CaptainRon
What is its original meaning exactly? It was created to offset a Pagan holiday (or should I say week).

That's funny cause nobody knows when he was born. Only guesses.

It's more of a combination of both a Pagan and Christian holiday.

It was spring because the three wisemen (shepherds) were corralling their sheep when they saw the sign that the baby jesus was born. Now sheep were usually checked up on during spring because thats when sheep were giving babies. So they needed extra watching in the winter they just would have been stabled and so the wise men would be asleep hence no seeing the star signifying baby jesus.
I'm in it for the presents.

And the food.

And to respect my man Jesus.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I basically hate it, but free stuff is always good. The obligation to buy **** for people i dont even care about really grinds my gears.
Quote by dethead666
jesus wasn't born on christmas he was born around spring.

i thought it was october.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
i thought it was october.

I'd be suprised if he was ever born at all.
Page 1 of 2