It's a University of Kentucky football (American) highlight video. I want to get the Pit's opinion on it and what could be made better.

I am looking for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism so don't be a jackass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gahjBEM4y_s
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
i wish syracuse football didnt suck. it was good, though it started off kinda slow

big win over memphis in basketball without devo(****ing white trash) tonight though
ky football sucks, and im from ky and i know it.
blahblahblahblahblahblah did you enjoy this?
I got sick of football vids with rap.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
the music doesn't suit the message of football highlights. you'd need something more catchy, try cuts with the music. watch other videos, get some ideas, and for the good ones, and figure out why they succeed.

but thats just me.
Thanks for the advice wastedkila.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Well, the video is good, but why in the world are you a Kentucky fan?

GO BIG ORANGE
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by wastedkila
the music doesn't suit the message of football highlights. you'd need something more catchy, try cuts with the music. watch other videos, get some ideas, and for the good ones, and figure out why they succeed.

but thats just me.

What would you suggest as a catchy song to use?
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK