I was just wondering how some strats tremolo bars stick in convenient positions. Mine is just loose and swings all around when I start moving around at all, and it makes it tough to grab cause it's all over the place. Is there some little trick to keep it in it's place, or do you have to do something to it to keep it in one spot? I don't want it to be unmovable, just not swinging around while I play.
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park
Copied from Gilmourish

"Keeping the tremolo arm in a fixed position allows you to have full control and easy access. Stock Fender bridges are not designed for this and the arm often snaps like a twig if you screw in all the way in and dare something drastic like the Sorrow intro. To keep it in place use a spring from a ball pen in the screw hole or wrap some teflon tape around the threads on the arm"
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
either screw it in all the way, or you could put teflon tape on the threads, so you it will be solid in there, at any stage of tightness.

^see david gilmour agrees with me :P
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
Well I guess that David Gilmour would have some sort of an idea about guitars and all that so I'll try that.
Thanks

RIP Jimi
I think your sig is wrong. I think it's "I'll see you in the next world, BUT don't be late."
Guitars
Gibson SG '61 Reissue 'Aretha'
Fender MIM Strat 'Rosy'
Takamine EG 332c 'Betsy'
Epiphone G-400 'Lucy'

Amps
Crate V-18 1x12
Roland Cube 30x

Pedals
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Double Muff
Line 6 Echo Park