Page 1 of 2
The title pretty much sums it up. I've been flirting with this girl for over a month now and just recently she's started to flirt back. I have been perfect around her lately, always saying the right things, never tripping over my words, making her laugh and smile. Until tonite. We both work at a restaurant and she was in the side station putting in an order and I went to throw away something in the garbage next to her while also entering in the side station, which has a step. Well, I tripped on the step and she was the only thing I could grab onto to stop my fall so of course I don't pull her down with me and just take the fall. I was embarassed as all hell. She's the sweetest girl in the world so of course she's like "hey are you OK???" and didn't laugh or anything. I was like "yeah, that damn rug was sticking up and tripped me up". Fortunately, no other employees saw it, so I sort of avoided her the rest of the night and went home.

How do I redeem myself? Am I making a big deal out of nothing or did I just break the deal?
You fell over, big whoop. She's hardly going to think that you're a loser for tripping over a rug

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
accidents happen. Nothing to be worried about. Shoul dhave made fun of yourself. Be like. damn rugs after me again or something...
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

I'd say making a big deal out of nothing, but this should probably go in the relationship thread (not to be a dick).
honestly, just make fun of it. Tomorrow at work when somebody screws up or something just be like "well at least you didn't fall on your face like a dumbass, hahaha"

it may sound stupid, but i GUARANTEE you it will work
You shoulda laughed or made a joke about it or something, but you should be fine anyway.
Totally nothing, dude. She might even think your clumsiness is kinda cute...maybe.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
HAHAAHAHAHAHA LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!! YOU TRIPPED ON A RUG!!!!!!

seriously, why would she think less of you? you tripped.... it happens....
Quote by xaviergray
You missed the perfect opportunity to use a sappy "falling for you" pickup line!

Get it? Pick-up?

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man you are a genius xavier gray
TS, you're obviously making a big deal out of this. It's a good thing she's concerned for your mishap rather than going like, "Haha, another one bites the dust!"

...that last part happened to me...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Lol, and here's another way men are different from women.
Just because they seem like they're flirting, it doesnt mean they are.
Let's save her, shall we?
Take her down with you next time and make it seem like it was an accident and hold her while she's on the ground and call her comfy.
She'll think it was an accident but not at the same time.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
If she stops liking you over that she's not worth your time.

Of course, there must be something wrong with her for liking you in the first place.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
If she laughed at your fall in a 'nice' sort of way, you're semi in.

Entertain her to enter her.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You're screwed.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
You should of laughed it off. If you make a big deal out of things people will too. Don't be so hard on yourself.
if youre that insecure, youre probably not gonna get with her... you asking for opinions on this makes you look like a loser.
I looked at this and first thought it said 'Fell In Love With a Girl'

You're no Jack White. Also, it's not a big deal.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by xaviergray
You missed the perfect opportunity to use a sappy "falling for you" pickup line!

Get it? Pick-up?

NOYICE!!!
i would just bring it up and make her laugh..works.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
dude, my girlfriend caught me picking my nose the other day.

she thought it was cute.

unless you start screwing her sister, I think you're fine.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Survivalism
Fail.

She's sucking your best friend's cock right now.

And next time she'll do it in front of you just to spite you.
Quote by krazybartender
The title pretty much sums it up. I've been flirting with this girl for over a month now and just recently she's started to flirt back. I have been perfect around her lately, always saying the right things, never tripping over my words, making her laugh and smile. Until tonite. We both work at a restaurant and she was in the side station putting in an order and I went to throw away something in the garbage next to her while also entering in the side station, which has a step. Well, I tripped on the step and she was the only thing I could grab onto to stop my fall so of course I don't pull her down with me and just take the fall. I was embarassed as all hell. She's the sweetest girl in the world so of course she's like "hey are you OK???" and didn't laugh or anything. I was like "yeah, that damn rug was sticking up and tripped me up". Fortunately, no other employees saw it, so I sort of avoided her the rest of the night and went home.

How do I redeem myself? Am I making a big deal out of nothing or did I just break the deal?

making a big deal. imagine cooking 8 hours straight with so much food and oil on the floor and shoes that even though they are anti-slip, they slide like skated on a ice rink
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
You failed...This same thing happened to me, and now the girl is banging some douche jock with a tiny penis...Kill yourself!
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
You fell I doubt this will do anything to her viewing you as attractive, just make it a joke next time you see her.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
You broke the deal by avoiding her. Think about it, if you saw her fall, would you think any less of her?
Creator of the Llamastack

Quote by Commodity
You broke the deal by avoiding her. Think about it, if you saw her fall, would you think any less of her?

I actually saw the girl I like fall at work a couple days ago but she started laughing so I did as well and asked her if she was ok and helped her up lol
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
The only way you could get into trouble for tripping on a rug would be if A. You were Aladdin and B. The cops pulled you over for speeding and found you were whacked off coke.
It's not a big deal at all... she's probably already forgotten about it. If I saw a guy I liked fall, I'd be more concerned as to whether he was ok or not, and definitely wouldn't be like, "oh well, he tripped, I can't date a guy who trips."
Quote by Just Andrew
If she laughed at your fall in a 'nice' sort of way, you're semi in.

Entertain her to enter her.

Is that supposed to sound as dirty as it does? xD
Umm, how about grow up? Seriously what are in kindergarden? I highly doubt she cares if you fell. So you tripped it happens, I think you're just making a big deal outta nothing.
as long as you played it cool, worst that would have happened is that she had you on her mind later that night

but if you possibly ignored her, then maybe she isnt playing with herself to her image of you in animal skins with guitarskillz

but most likely, she didnt notice anything, so stop being paranoid
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Page 1 of 2