My band, Piercing Silence, right now is a 4 piece instrumental playing what we lovingly call "epic trip metal." We have been trying to find the proper vocalist, and this has proven to be a dificult task. Were looking for a member who can scream well and sing even better. Bands with vocals similar to what we could want would be Tool, Opeth, Killswitch Engage, Devin Townsend (yes hes his own category), or even Machine Head. Clean singing ability is very important to us. we have some instrumental tracks up at www.myspace.com/piercethesilence and we have a myspace too and you can reach us through either. EPIC MUSIC!! JOIN OUR BAND!!
tsall good man. if nothin else check us out and lemme know what you think
Cant you hear the violins playin your song? -pantera
fuck you i like powerchords sometimes
www.myspace.com/piercethesilence <---my band
Dimebag darryl <-----my hero
BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD BEER IS GOOD
AND STUFF!!!!
dude ill join! i sound like a ****ing thunderhawk when i vocalize. SCREEEEEEE SCREEEEEE SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAYAYAYA!!!
this isnt even a joke. i can rap too.
no but seriously i really would try to get to you guys if i wasnt so freaking far away. i live in the woods of the sierra mountains. sasquatch lives here too.

i could walk?
yalls name is piercing silence maybe you could **** up everyone by being nothing but a amp feedback band.
start walking now and well talk in a few years when you get here lemme know haha and is sasquatch like naturally out of focus? i must know
AND STUFF!!!!
Quote by iamthedecieved
start walking now and well talk in a few years when you get here lemme know haha and is sasquatch like naturally out of focus? i must know

nah dude hes focussed, he just runs like 40 miles per hour. he can ****ing drink though man he makes me buy all the beer. and god damn does he smell. hes a good guy though.
Quote by iamthedecieved
tsall good man. if nothin else check us out and lemme know what you think

Thats preety tasty. We have quite a few of the same influences. If you guys had a singer I would the music a lot more.
Can any of ur existing members sing? I'd be easier to do that than find a singer.
our keyboard player can scream and me and my bassist can kind of sing, but not well, and none of us can do it while playing. its a problem hah
AND STUFF!!!!
Well im upstate right now and im kinda interested, some like alot of cool progressive stuff

how long you guys been playing and your instruments

PM if interested

btw if u need a second guitarist, im down too haha
Last edited by FallenSaint at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by iamthedecieved
our keyboard player can scream and me and my bassist can kind of sing, but not well, and none of us can do it while playing. its a problem hah

You could learn I'm pretty sure its not that hard. Also you guys could switch off singing. Thats what I'm trying to do. You get a nice variety.
im defenitely thinkin abou trying to learn man it could be mad interesting. thanks for the input tho man
AND STUFF!!!!
Quote by iamthedecieved
im defenitely thinkin abou trying to learn man it could be mad interesting. thanks for the input tho man

sure
and fallen saint

ive been on guitar comin up on 4 years
the bassist is at about the same (in the video not the audio mp3s)
keys has been the last 2 or 3 years now
and the drummers been playing for a while now im not sure exactly how long

wed love to try u out (well try anything haha)
AND STUFF!!!!
ok cool i been guitar for almost 3 and a half now, piano for 15 years

vocals i just been practing since i was a kid so idk how long that counts lol

know theory more less, modes and all that fun stuff
theory is great fun...did u listsen to the stuff/do u think ud have much trouble playing it? what would u compare ur vocal style to? clean or scream/growl
AND STUFF!!!!
well i learn stuff by ear, i will only use a tab only if i really cant figure out the tuning or if im so stuck its not funny

vocal style mm cowboys from hell very philish with alittle less pissed off lol
growl kinda like alexi liaho without the accent (think newer bodom like blooddrunk)

I dont try to emulate anyone really it kinda sounds like it at the moment

maybe GOOD labrie lower range without the crap for pure clean

**** i can even ian gillian highway star without the ball loosing chessy falsettos (if it does)

idk these examples are the best i can comeup after working and drinking