Ok so basically i'm making my second guitar with my dad so before people start saying, you're going to have to modify the neck, i know... i don't care and i know some people say it doesnt do much, something is better than nothing.

My question to you guys is, am i better off just buying one of the cheaper generic roller nuts off ebay (search roller nut on ebay theyre everywhere) or should i buy a proper Fender LSR roller nut. I REALLY dont want to have to spend more than $AU 50 on a nut and the generics are about 30 bucks cheaper.

If anyone has any other sugestions that would be great but is the LSR nut 30 bucks better than the generic ones?

Hell while i'm at it same goes with the roller bridges, can anyone sugest one or should i just go generic?
Your not wrong on that site, looks good.

the bridges definately look good.

i couldn't find any nuts though
I'd use a graphite nut instead. The LSR is a big pain in the ass and doesn't accomplish anything that a good bone or graphite nut can't when properly lubricated.
The thing is, that big pain in the ass is the difference between me cutting a space big enough for the lsr nut... or a normal nut... so the pain in the ass is sorta eliminated.
go graphite i got one on my blade with rolling saddles and its amazing. I vote good high quality graphite nut
Music is the holy grail, sod wine water and the blood of jesus
I heard that the graphite nut is better just because it is also alot easier to maintain and you wont lose the little balls in the lsr nut.
Brands are there to take cash away from you, since the dawn of marketing. Buy cheap ones, better cost efficiency.
Quote by doommaker
The thing is, that big pain in the ass is the difference between me cutting a space big enough for the lsr nut... or a normal nut... so the pain in the ass is sorta eliminated.

No, the pain in the ass is when one of the ball bearings pops out when you break a string and you spend a week trying to find a replacement.
Seriously, listen to everyone else in this thread. Just get a good graphite nut.
looks like graphite it is,

i have a roller nut with bars in it (theyre on a pin through the whole nut) and its great!! I do use a bigsby on that guitar though, this guitar will just be LP style.

Looks like graphtech tusq nut or just a blank nut and get the store to set it up when i get my guitar set up.