i have been reborn. and this thread CANNOT DIE or be closed... because simply i will answer science questions. and BTW, *pus up sign* no ze guiarist allowed.
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

O RLY?

/reported

EDIT: To below me: because you're spamming, and trying to get away with it, and deserve to be banned for that reason.

EDITEDIT: There's a Science thread too.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Dec 21, 2008,
why reported? im simply answering questions about science. giv em one good reason this should be reported. i happen to love science. Im in a Med Lab a junior honors course as a freshamn.

and clearly need to learn how to spell?
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
neh just type. Well you see. Theres birds and theres bees. The bee places his stinger in the birds beak, releasing necter. The necter mixes with the egg and yoke and thus a baby is hatched.

Oh oyu meant people.

Your father implaces his penor into your mothers vaginal passage. Orgasm insues. millions ofsperm race to the egg cell. one makes it in. the baby goes on a travel. gets fertilized and is born in 9 months.

Why do butterflies need a Proboscis?

EDIT: what will happen if someone successfully divides by zero?
I Was wondering how to solve this scientific equasion...

Thread+ZeGuitarist+SubstanceX= Fun time

It just doesn't seem to add up.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
jmonko: Butterflies feed through a paired tube located at their heads. This paired tube is called the proboscis. basically serves as its mouth. a trunk is to an elephant and a proboscis is to a buttefly.

Quote by BelowZero
111112222223333333444444455555: H2O

You're a genius.

has no signature.
Quote by fret-less
I Was wondering how to solve this scientific equasion...

Thread+ZeGuitarist+SubstanceX= Fun time

It just doesn't seem to add up.

einstein couldnt solve that one.

tempoe: no comment

111222222333333344444555555: i try.

How many roads must a man walk down, before he has walked down the square root of 12896858960058 roads?
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
jmonko: no i do have a life. like facebook and cookayz. lulz.

cz: because there is none.

fret: thats math.. straight math. thats like saying lets have some cocktails and someone tosses you whiskey bottle and tell you to chug it.

*Ahem*

If we have a reaction chamber in which we combust methane, and the heat released from this reaction is used to heat up a certain amount of water at 10 bars of pressure to 400 degrees C, and the vapor phase of this water travels in a contained loop to a chamber filled with 500 kg of Gallium, and raises it to its melting temperature (29.4 degrees C), and the loss of heat by the water vapor causes it to condense back to liquid and thus complete the loop, what is a: the volumetric flow rate of methane into the combustion reaction chamber, and b: what is the mass of the water in the loop?

Brag about your crappy science BS all you want, that was a question on my Chemical Engineering final.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Paris Hilton looks like Dave Mustaine to me.
Math IS science.... Technically my other post was math too, but this one is somehow less important? You dissappoint me Belowzero.
Quote by Meths

Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs

Quote by BelowZero
fret: thats math.. straight math. thats like saying lets have some cocktails and someone tosses you whiskey bottle and tell you to chug it.

This response makes about as much sense as advanced metaphysics.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Im one big dissapointment. This is why zeguitarist put me up for adoption damn monsters under my bed. i wanna sleep.

Quote by amp_322
*Ahem*

If we have a reaction chamber in which we combust methane, and the heat released from this reaction is used to heat up a certain amount of water at 10 bars of pressure to 400 degrees C, and the vapor phase of this water travels in a contained loop to a chamber filled with 500 kg of Gallium, and raises it to its melting temperature (29.4 degrees C), and the loss of heat by the water vapor causes it to condense back to liquid and thus complete the loop, what is a: the volumetric flow rate of methane into the combustion reaction chamber, and b: what is the mass of the water in the loop?

Brag about your crappy science BS all you want, that was a question on my Chemical Engineering final.

He's not going to answer you. He's only answered the easy questions so far.

Quote by BelowZero
Im one big dissapointment. This is why zeguitarist put me up for adoption damn monsters under my bed. i wanna sleep.

You're damn right you are. Try some real science before you open your mouth.
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE
, I stopped when I read something about three dragons being in you or something.

Quote by Metal claw
Quote by amp_322
*Ahem*

Chemical Engineering, my ass. You're runnin moonshine
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by millerdrr
Chemical Engineering, my ass. You're runnin moonshine

Gadzooks! I've been found out!
Though technically, I do deal with a ton of distillation processes...
Quote by YAY_FOR_PIE

Quote by Metal claw
how can i make antimatter in my basement.
i have lots of things to destroy and dont have enough time to make soap
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.