Everynow and then ill have slight memories of what seems like a dream memory, i cant remember anything of this though. But there feels to be something really significant about it, it just gives me this really weird feeling and i want to understand this.

The memories i have of this are like a realllyyy echoey drip noise, atleast i think its a dripping noise, thats as close as i can get to it, but there feels like theres more. In the past when i would remember this it was something about me speaking really slow and echoed.

But assosciated with this dripping noise is a wiiiideee open pure white sphere that im inside of. I say sphere because thats what i think it is, i can not be sure of this. But its pure white, and i have a picture in my head of seeing someone very far away against this white background, and another of me looking at my feet.

Everynow and then something will just remind me of this memory, like today i was making clicking noises with my pick and i remembered it.

I want to figure out what this is, i have weird feelings that it could be my tap into my subconscious, or some way to talk to my inner self (like where i could meet my spirit guide, for anyone who's been into lucid dreaming before) There just seems something really mistic about this memory of the space and noise.

I probably sound crazy, but ive always been raised with the belief of mind over matter, and a tap into something mystic with dejavu (which i get REALLY strongly, alot)

Anyone else ever had this weird feeling before? Anyone have any guidance for what i should do to try and remember this fully?
i do drugs too
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
get some hypnotherapy or somethin. even though jumpin into your subconcious can be dangerous, or so ive heard. but i know what you mean about the memory thing, its just nmine dont have any sounds or feelings associated...just like a picture flashin in front of me, then its gone
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i do drugs too
same
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
i do drugs too

Never done drugs

Its probs just some really weird dream.
Last night I had a dream that my friend's girlfriend was pregnant. I should warn him.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
were you ever in some type of incubator or MRI as a child?

BTW, its probably Lupus
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by millerdrr
were you ever in some type of incubator or MRI as a child?

BTW, its probably Lupus

"It's never lupus".
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
I've never had anything like that, but I get some recurring dreams.

Here's the most prominent

I'm in a house, I've never been here before, I'm walking around the house when I find stairs. The stairs lead to a bathroom, all of a sudden I have to pee, so I do, and I go back upstairs, now every seat in the house is a toilet. For whatever reason it scares me, and I run back to the bathroom, but now it's a mirror maze, as I make my way through it I start seeing a small light, once I finally reach the light I come out into a market that I went to once in Philadelphia, (I just can't remember the name) It's filled with food vendors and such, and I start walking around.

This is always where I wake up.

EDIT: This isn't one of those sarcastic pit jokes.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Dec 21, 2008,
i dream sometimes, most notably about this girl i have liked for a really long time

in the dream, me and her are talking, its going well, we kiss, its nice

and then i drop her on her butt because i want to play the Ibanez RG Prestige that i have going through stereo into two Mesa heads and 50+ Cabinets
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by czlespaul
Last night I had a dream that my friend's girlfriend was pregnant. I should warn him.

hahah ive had that dream before.

I told my friend and he freaked out
Peace , Love , Death Metal

Quote by Super_Duper_Guy
It probably started at $55 but then he thought "You know what? F&*$ them. 1 dollar extra. pwned noobs."
That bastard...
i have dreams of walking through an endless forest and feel like im looking for somethning but don't know what it is
get hypnotised or take some lsd or something. i'm sure it will help.
aha, toilet imagery to go along with the white sphere thing. its a screwed up memory of you being potty trained.

Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95

Quote by millerdrr
aha, toilet imagery to go along with the white sphere thing. its a screwed up memory of you being potty trained.

Well as I have been told I hated being potty trained and apparently wasn't fully potty trained until about 4.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
i do weird stuff like dream of things before they happen..but i forget i had that dream until the event actually happens, and then i **** myself =]
this happens probably 5-6 times a year but it hasnt happened in a while
the first post, someone watching you from far away. your reflection in the water. your feet=obvious. fearing the toilets in the house, desperately trying to flee til you found a safe place.

I've had some weird ones myself, only i was an adult and they came in a series about a year or so apart. the overall theme was a fight against evil, but my bitterness lead to obsession. Last scene of the last one, i was given the power to see evil in people, sort of like the angels in Dogma or Ghost Rider. Caught a glimpse of my reflection, and i had become what i was trying to destroy. It was kind of a bad star wars rip-off
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95

Quote by Basti95