heyy looking for some relatively easy acoustic songs, something like Tommy Emmanuel, nothing too hard. i'm basically intermediate and looking to expand my genres
Quote by Maton+SG
lol Relativley easy... Tommy Emanuel hahaha your funny (:

just something similar man
i'm not too sure if you're looking something that sounds like tommy emmanuel, and/or something of relative difficulty? i wouldn't classify tommy emmanuel songs as "easy"....

i guess since he uses jazz and blues a lot, you can look into those genres. chet atkins influenced tommy, you can look into him.
"Day Tripper / Lady Madonna". The Tommy Emmanuel arrangement. It's not "hard", but it takes longer to pick up than other kinds of songs because it's very rhythmic.
The below is false.
The above is true.

*world implodes*
I always reccommend Andy Mckee, Antoine Dufour, Don Ross, or Craig D'Andrea. You can buy their tabs on Candyrat's website.

I only play Andy Mckee stuff so far so I could only reccommend certain songs from him to you.

I would say "Dreamcatcher" is the easiest of his songs. This was the first one I learned by him. Try it out!
if you are looking in the intermidiate range try some jose gonzales.
all his songs are just him on a guitar but a couple have a tambourine and stuff.
just look him up and you might find something
and a warning some of his songs are quite difficult

here are some others;
Taylor - Jack Johnson
just a boy - Angus and julia stone
i will follow you into the dark - death cab for cutie
nobody puts baby in the corner - fallout boy
some pete murray?

hope that helps =)
good luck