this seems like something thats going to get reported

also those seemed pretty pointless
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Cool but maybe next time do something worth watching?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Yeah I mean it's cool. I know its gotta take a lot of patience and time, but you know, it was just sort of a waste you know?

But now that you know you can do it, I say go forth and make some awesome videos.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
yeah, actually im in the middle of a good one at the moment and will be releaseing it soon hopefully
Quote by brandon84
both? i admit the second ones pretty crappy but that was mainly a test

I enjoyed it actually... why don't you get yourself a tripod to make everything smoother? Also do more captions for better quality.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i got a good chuckle out of the batman one, much better than starwars in my opinion
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by evening_crow
I enjoyed it actually... why don't you get yourself a tripod to make everything smoother? Also do more captions for better quality.

yeah, i have a mini tripod and am in the middle of making a good length film which i should finish soon
you have waaaaay too much time on your hands.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
it doesnt actually take as long as it seems.. the batman one only took about 15 minutes