I took my UK highlight video from before and changed it up. There are a lot of different clips and new music. Once again, I would like to see the pit's opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncaY36J6cik
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by Union Jake
Is that the crowd so close to the scoring zone( don't know the proper name)?

It's called "The Circle".
Quote by Union Jake
Is that the crowd so close to the scoring zone? (That's probably not what it called.)

Professional camera guys.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Ahh Sorry I couldn't get through it...I suppose I could have just turned the sound down though.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I see what you mean. Rap just goes with football is all. If it makes you feel better my other video had metal...
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Nah, I did finished it...It was pretty awesome...The quality was a little bad, but nothing major...Lots of movement...It kept my attention.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Thanks. I can't really help the quality, though. When I gathered my clips they were already like that.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK