hey guys i have a marshall valvestate vs100 and it came with a footswitch that had a clean setting and 2 different overdrives. i took it too school one day to perform a song with my band then after it i noticed that someone stole it. ive been living without it for the last few months but its an expensive amp and i cant just buy a new one.
so i was wondering is possible to order footswitches or buy them seperately?
I have a Peavey footswitch for the Marshall VS100H I have, it has 2 buttons, one is a reverb button which switches between clean/overdrive and the other is effects that switches between OD1 and 2, or the other way around... But yeah, it is possible. So long as they use the same plug thing.
My Gear
Cort VX-2V
Stagg BC300
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo