Ok, so I'm probably going to sound like a complete idiot somewhere in this post, so bear with me, haha. I just got a new tube amp (my very first,) and I need some help. I absolutely love the amp (Fender Super Reverb Reissue) and its clean tones, but I hate the tone my old distortion pedals are giving me.

I'm guessing the reason for this (I'm not too guitar-tech savvy) is that my old pedals are more solid-state oriented and I'm trying to use them with a tube amp. I've got a BOSS DS-1 and an Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi. Anybody have any tips on how to tweak those to get a good distorted tone? Also, I can't really crank the amp to get it's natural distortion since I'm in my house. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
get an overdrive pedal.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I've got an Ibanez TS-808 Reissue, but I can't seem to get the same level of distortion out of it that I could with my distortion pedals on my old marshall solid-state. Of course, I could just not be setting it properly, haha.
Well what kind of music are you playing? Usually I associate a Super Reverb with blues and such, which only require an edge of distortion.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
It's mostly lighter/alternative rock. I play clean on almost every song but one or two. I've got a show coming up and I'd really hate to have to sacrifice the amazing cleans from the Super just to get good distortion with my solid-state. You know what I mean?
I hear you. What settings are you using on the OD?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
I've got Overdrive at 10, Tone at 3, and Level at 5. Thanks for your help btw
Try running one of your pedals in front of the amp as a booster

Put the gain low and the level high
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
Run the big muff in front of the overdrive pedal, and use the OD as a boost. Gain at 0 level at 10.

Put all the controls on the Big Muff at noon and tweak from there.