Ok, so my father passed away back in 1993. One of the guitars he left behind to me is a near mint condition, Blueridge acoustic. I have played this guitar for 7 years, and I'm still not sure of the exact model. I have searched countless times with no luck at all. Can someone please help me figure this out? If so, I greatly appreciate it.

Here are a few pictures:

Thanks!
Pretty similar, but there are still a few differences. The head is differently shaped with a different font, the white "outline" looks a little different, the circle designs around the sound hole are different as well, and my 7th fret offers 2 dots rather than one. Thanks for looking so far!
Quote by Iam99x
Bump

Mods won't like that
Try emailing this to someone here - http://www.hobgoblin.com/local/contact.htm
they seem to have a lot of Blueridge acoustics and while I could not find the one that you have, maybe someone on the staff there knows the model you have.
Oh btw, Im Russian. :stickpoke

Fascinating people: Jon Stewart, Bill Murray, Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Hugh Laurie, Seasick Steve, Eugene Hutz, William Shatner, Boris Grebenshikov, Anthony Hopkins.

Hohner HC 06
Washburn EA18TS
May well be a Blueridge Guitar. An older model of course. They now have a flat headstock like Martins.

I have a Blueridge BR240 which is a decent guitar. Blueridges have an excellent reputation.

Blueridges are imported by Saga Music from China. They are high quality guitars.
Quote by Guitar Hack
May well be a Blueridge Guitar. An older model of course. They now have a flat headstock like Martins.

I have a Blueridge BR240 which is a decent guitar. Blueridges have an excellent reputation.

Blueridges are imported by Saga Music from China. They are high quality guitars.

Ah, cool, couldn't find an official site... Yea I don't know how they play but they look like they mean business...
Oh btw, Im Russian. :stickpoke

Fascinating people: Jon Stewart, Bill Murray, Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Hugh Laurie, Seasick Steve, Eugene Hutz, William Shatner, Boris Grebenshikov, Anthony Hopkins.

Hohner HC 06
Washburn EA18TS
I didn't know bumping wasn't allowed. My bad!

I will definitely email them. Thanks so much for the help! I will update the thread if I have any luck.