Page 1 of 2
So, I really like Zombie movies of all kinds.

Any recommendations?

I have:

28 Days/Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Land of the Dead
Resident Evil( the second and third ones were just crap, imo)

Also, I'm looking for a copy of Nosferatu, but there's a million different versions. Anyone have a recommendation on a good one?
Dead Alive/Braindead
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
Quote by chewablemoo
Planet Terror

This

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Zombie Zombie Zombie
It's a really rank horror movie, it's funny.
"I'm sick of these motherf*cking zombies, in this motherf*cking stripclub"
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by MS_Mosher

Any recommendations?

I have:

28 Days/Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Land of the Dead

Also, I'm looking for a copy of Nosferatu, but there's a million different versions. Anyone have a recommendation on a good one?

Protip: Nosferatu is public domain.
zombie holocaust <-- the original cut got the director jailed for 6 counts of cruelty to animals, and investigated for suspicions of the film being a snuff film

the return of the living dead <-- the reason why i fear zombies
1 funny and 1 great movie -- do not let the names fool you.

Zombie Strippers -- Was surprisingly clever

Zombie Beach Party -- Good zombies, bad zombies, and (you guessed it) them getting their zombie asses kicked by Luchadors with pro wrestling moves!
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by MS_Mosher

Any recommendations?

I have:

28 Days/Weeks Later
Dawn of the Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Land of the Dead

Hm, 28 Days Later... don't like that one, zombies aren't meant to run around. Land of the Dead and Resident Evil were awful, and I hope the Dawn you're talking about is the original

Anyway, try Breakfast at Manchester Morgue, Zombie Flesh Eaters, Zombie Holocaust, Burial Ground and the Tombs of the Blind Dead series. Make sure to look them up on imdb as many of them have a few alternate titles.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by lazy town
shaun of the dead

Ye-yeah boi!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by beau05
zombie holocaust <-- the original cut got the director jailed for 6 counts of cruelty to animals, and investigated for suspicions of the film being a snuff film

Wasn't that Cannibal Holocaust?
Yea, it was Cannibal Holocaust. No such thing happened with Zombie Holocaust - if you actually watch the 'special' effects they're atrocious
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by beau05

im 90% sure youre thinking of cannibal holocaust. at least with the snuff film part.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Colgate Total
The Evil Dead!

Well, that's more about evil possesing people in a cabin deep in the woods, I believe a better example would be Army of Darkness, which isn''t exactly a zombie movie but is still the most awesome thing ever created.
Rec- Its the movie Quarintine was based off/ copied off if i remember correctly. I enjoyed it alot. Also Dead and Breakfast just cause its a fun movie to watch.
This Might keep you entertained
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNIs4YKtZM

(The dudes from Shaun of the dead)
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by MHDrunk
Hm, 28 Days Later... don't like that one, zombies aren't meant to run around. Land of the Dead and Resident Evil were awful, and I hope the Dawn you're talking about is the original

Anyway, try Breakfast at Manchester Morgue, Zombie Flesh Eaters, Zombie Holocaust, Burial Ground and the Tombs of the Blind Dead series. Make sure to look them up on imdb as many of them have a few alternate titles.

*Sigh*

They are INFECTED not zombies...
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by SnowTau
*Sigh*

They are INFECTED not zombies...

then it isnt a zombie movie is it!

People think it is..

meh.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by lazy town
shaun of the dead

Best zombie movie ever.
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
28 days later doesn't have yer traditional 'zombies' but it has the atmosphere which zombie films should have. Bleak, creepy, reflects on the inherent tragedy of the situation, all that, blah blah.

I really need to stop over-analyzing things.
How about the 2004 Dawn of the Dead? Nothing tops the original, but that one was pretty awesome. I'd recommend that, Day of the Dead, and of course Shaun of the Dead which was surprisingly amazing considering it's a bit of a comedy!
Wow, no one has mentioned the classics yet. Night of the living dead for one, as campy as it is it's still a classic. And then there's Zombie. It's an italian made film by director Lucio Fulci. It's wicked good. The musical score in the movie is one of it's best features. Just listening to it gives me the shivers. Quoted from the back of the DVD case:
" This is the notorious disc that DVD Review says "belongs in every horror film collection." This is the bloody mother of all italian zombie epics presented in all it's eye-gouging, throat-ripping, gut-munching glory."
Just get it.
28 days later & Shaun of the Dead = only zombie movies with good acting
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by beau05

Are you sure you're not thinking of Cannibal Holocaust? I think the director of Cannibal Holocaust was the one jailed for cruelty to animals and investigated for snuff films, not Zombie Holocaust.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Resident Evil Degeneration, the only true Resident Evil film.
My Last.FM

"The more you think, the better you're going to play. That should be a quote somewhere."
- Marty Friedman
whats the one thats at the mortuary where they break the canister in the basement and the fumes come out and turn them into zombies? that one is classic
dance of the dead

I loved that movie
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by drunkass
whats the one thats at the mortuary where they break the canister in the basement and the fumes come out and turn them into zombies? that one is classic

return of the living dead
Hm. Well, it sound like I have a bit of entertainment to go on for a while now.

I like it when zombies chase people, though. It makes them all the more terrifying that they look so slow, and then they're just all over you. Slow moving zombies that are eventually overwhelming, or that must eventually be faced, are a different thing entirely to me. But, they're still just as interesting.
WIld Zero. The ultimate rock n' roll Zombie movie.

It stars the Japanese punk rock band Guitar Wolf.

And also has a drinking game.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Floyd93
Dead Alive/Braindead

This, or Resident Evil Degeneration.

EDIT: I ****ing loved Zombi
Last edited by jmonko at Dec 21, 2008,
Page 1 of 2