k. so i wanna get rid of this antivirus program called Antivirus 360. i go to programs and features to uninstall it, but it isn't listed in the programs. how can i get rid of it? i'm a computer noob, so if its an obvious answer, don't flame me.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Survivalism
Press 'delete?'

it only deletes the shortcut to the program.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Control panel- Add and Remove programs. you should see it there
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
Quote by halfstacked
Control panel- Add and Remove programs. you should see it there

i don't see it. i'm using vista if that helps.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by KGB_INC
k. so i wanna get rid of this antivirus program called Antivirus 360. i go to programs and features to uninstall it, but it isn't listed in the programs. how can i get rid of it? i'm a computer noob, so if its an obvious answer, don't flame me.

One word.... PWND.
Congratulations on your new malware!
The guys at the computer thread might be able to help you out before you start bluescreening.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Wait, stop, don't delete it. It's a virus. Or malware, whatever the difference is. It's potentially gonna wreck your Windows install.
Last edited by Survivalism at Dec 21, 2008,
Do you have a Dell computer? It sounds like something my niece had on her laptop, every time she tried getting rid of it it took her to their website (focking bastards) good luck.
My Gear
Fender Strat ('97American Lonestar HSS)
Ibanez RGTHRG1
B-52 AT100
Marshall1960A Cab
Marshall 1960B Cab
In Vista, "Add / Remove Programs" doesn't exist exactly; it's been renamed to "Programs and Features". If that's what you meant by not being able to see it.