Definitely lives up to the 'shoegaze' tag, nice and absorbing. what pedals do your guitarists use?

On your part, i felt the bass could be louder, and the singing's not really my thing, although i am very picky when it comes to singers and they are decent enough.
Any chance of getting the lyrics to one of the songs posted here?
Nice rhythms, although I think in "Lovely...." you continued the same vibe for a bit too long.....but ended up closing it nicely. good job

If you're ever short of lyrics, I write a tonne a month that i never get a chance to use, so just pm me

C4C? www.myspace.com/lukemillershepjake ,

and as there isn't much on that one

www.myspace.com/thoraxband as well thanks.
Quote by Clownocaster#1
Definitely lives up to the 'shoegaze' tag, nice and absorbing. what pedals do your guitarists use?

On your part, i felt the bass could be louder, and the singing's not really my thing, although i am very picky when it comes to singers and they are decent enough.
Any chance of getting the lyrics to one of the songs posted here?
Nice rhythms, although I think in "Lovely...." you continued the same vibe for a bit too long.....but ended up closing it nicely. good job

If you're ever short of lyrics, I write a tonne a month that i never get a chance to use, so just pm me

C4C? www.myspace.com/lukemillershepjake ,

and as there isn't much on that one

www.myspace.com/thoraxband as well thanks.

I'm not exactly sure as to what I just heard! The riffs on the first one sound nice, though- something that could be developed into songs in a whole-band situation.
The music's cool, I really want to start a band like this at the moment, but can't find the people.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
I really liked that lovely knees one... the vocals did it for me really, the kinda distorted tone gave it an interesting edge and the singer seemed to be really feeling the forcing teh words out, like matt bellamy used to do on early muse albums. Guitars were nice sounding too when the occsasional snatch of melody crept out from the noise.

Can you tell me what you think of this -

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1026359

Cheers