Hey guys,
I started on an electric and I've decided it's time for me to move to an acoustic guitar. As I don't think I'll play it too much, I'm trying to save money on it. I don't want to spend more than £200, possibly including a case, but that might be pushing it. Anyway - at first I was looking at electroacoustics, but then I realised that if I do get around to playing live with my band, it'll be on an electric anyway, so if I can save money by leaving out the electro part of the system, I will. Of course, if there's only a small difference in price, it's probably worth going that little bit further. Anyway - in a Total Guitar feature from a while back, they compared four cheapish electro-acoustics, and the one that caught my eye was the Adam Black S-5CE - coincidentally, the cheapest It's amplififed sound isn-t great, but that's not much of a concern.

Has anyone played one of these? Any recommendations, advice?
crafter f550eg ftw
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
i would reccoemnd a crafter as well, they are very good, the electro acoustic version of mien has a cutaway as well and is about £200, its a crafter lite. basically its a dreadnoguth but the shape is rearanged to make it feel smaller and more comfortable, especially if yoru small.
I bought a Yamaha F335 for 130$. I don't know how much that is in your currency, though. It's a great guitar for the price.
A friend of mine picked up a Yamaha FG423S solid top guitar with awesomley low action and amazing sound for £180 brand new at Tuba Talk in Watford.