Page 1 of 2
Yeah, me and my girl are seeing a movie tomorrow, and i wanted to know what's a great movie (PG-13, no R) that we could see that barely anyone goes to so we could makeout? I need your guys help. By the way, it's US movies out so keep it within the USA
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Why do you need it to be empty to make out? No one's gunna watch.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Twilight sucked, lol, and Transporter 3 sounds tight. And Jambi_Mantra, true brother, true. Thanks. I was thinking the Yes Man, that looks good. Any others?
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by guitarheroII
Twilight sucked, lol, and Transporter 3 sounds tight. And Jambi_Mantra, true brother, true. Thanks. I was thinking the Yes Man, that looks good. Any others?

surely you want to see a bad one? then there's no excuse to watch it
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Quote by guitarheroII
Yeah, me and my girl are seeing a movie tomorrow, and i wanted to know what's a great movie (PG-13, no R) that we could see that barely anyone goes to so we could makeout? I need your guys help. By the way, it's US movies out so keep it within the USA

How about you just stay home if all you wanna do is make out?
Why would you want to pay to go somewhere to make out? Also, why would you wanna see a good movie if you're not gonna be watching it?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by merfsullivan
Why would you want to pay to go somewhere to make out? Also, why would you wanna see a good movie if you're not gonna be watching it?
What he said.
Why leave it to making out, when there's so much more you can do with a girl?
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
bang her.
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
what theater are you going to, i want to go there so i can stalk you and yell "YEEEEEAAAUU GUTTEM" while you try to make out
Gear:
Ibanez RG7
Epiphone lp100

Peavey Vypyr 30w
Sanpera II pedal

mxr phase 100
Classic Crybaby Wah
You can make out at home. Going there and actually watching the movie is much more effective.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Don't watch a comedy. Even if you heard it's bad, you can be horribly suprised. Trust me, there's nothing worse then being in the middle of making out and something hilarious happens and you both pfffh in each others face.
If you want a make out movie rent the notebook. The absolute girliest movie ever but worth it in the end if u know what i mean
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
You clearly don't get much action with your girl
This is why you need to use the Cinema as an excuse to nob her
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Twilight. I've not seen it myself, but it's meant to be extremely good regardless if you've read the book. Well, to girls at least.
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Quote by Nizzi
Twilight. I've not seen it myself, but it's meant to be extremely good regardless if you've read the book. Well, to girls at least.

I've heard the converse.
Quote by shredmeiser101
If you want a make out movie rent the notebook. The absolute girliest movie ever but worth it in the end if u know what i mean

Every girl I know who has seen that cries at the end.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
watching twilight tomorrow. already seen it online with my girlfriend, but shes insisting that we see it in the cinema to make it more effective. if it was lord of the rings or something intense and epic then yeah cinema makes a huge difference, but something like twilight...

go and see it, she will probably enjoy it, although you may not get much action as she will be too busy gawping at edward and you will be too busy laughing at how ****ty the lines are
If you want to be in an empty theater, go to some Bollywood film. Or, just stay home, so there will be no-one else!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
haha we've both seen it but hell, she likes only Jacob, and she only pays attention for a second then will go back to me
hehehe
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
i went 2 see yes man with my bf yesterday, and we made out the whole time. there were a few people there, but if u sit in back it's fine.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Every girl I know who has seen that cries at the end.

That's because they're all pussies with emotions and ****.
exactly, then they want teh sexorz
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Just makeout at home? Put a movie on, make some popcorn, get comfy in a bed/the couch... then get bored with the movie.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MyNameIsLame
Just makeout at home? Put a movie on, make some popcorn, get comfy in a bed/the couch... then get bored with the movie.

This.
Quote by jambi_mantra
Why do you need it to be empty to make out? No one's gunna watch.

Touché!

and why would you care if someone saw? I mean you're together as couple aight?
You like it
I saw Seven Pounds yesterday with my bf and that movie was amazingly good! It' a tearjerker! I don't know if it's a good makeout movie because I couldn't do that bc my best friend's parents were sitting infront of us and that would have been awkward.
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

If it's something that barely anyone sees, then I can assume that

a) it's a crap film
b) you won't be watching it

So why waste your money just so you can sit and kiss a girl?

Fool.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I saw Yes Man the other night. I didn't have very high expectations for it, but it was pretty decent. That might be something to check out.
signatures are budget.
Page 1 of 2