YES
52 39%
NO
57 43%
What Spirit
23 17%
Voters: 132.
Page 1 of 2
Is anyone in the Christmas Spirit this year. Someone asked me and i didnt know it was this time of the year
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
No.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I wasn't, then i accidentally found the banjo im getting for christmas. now i am
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
um, haunted.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
not really. and i just realized that there's only four more days until christmas. jesus, time goes by fast.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
christmas = dumb commercial holiday that's all about money and happiness for no reason = bullcrap
Eat this, today's music-lovers!
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Yes, but my house has barely any decorations up
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
Meh, Christmas has lost its shine on me.

It used to be awesome, but now I'm at the stage between "not old to sit and listen and talk to relatives about boring shit" and "old enough to get drunk on Christmas day and drunkenly agree with everything the relatives talk about".

Which means I'm stuck sober and bored the fuck out of my mind with people just talking, and talking, and talking about stuff I have no interest in. Life is cruel. I don't even enjoy presents any more because I'd rather see my family's money spent on useful stuff than Christmas chocolates and pointless presents.
Quote by mrwaffles
No, I fucking hate Christmas. It's just a cheap spin-off of the pagan winter festivals that's been over commercialized to all hell.

baaah humbug to you
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
YEAH!, not really i just made this sig
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
definitely, theres loads of movies on tv and I'm hungover alot, welcome to christmas
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by carcass255
definitely, theres loads of movies on tv and I'm hungover alot, welcome to christmas

thank "god" i don't watch TV
Quote by rabidguitarist
A lot of music isn't really going anywhere. There are tons of fans in here going 'oh my god, <> is evolving so much and <> is so shit lol!' but tons of it is just recycled material and tired ideas.
Quote by DeathOn2Legs

Ya some the amount of stuff on is annoying

although i was watching my wife and kids while ridiculously hungover the other day
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by DeathOn2Legs

No-one cares that you're an atheist, and you don't have to go announcing that fact out everywhere on the internet, where it will only end up causing arguments.

It's militant atheists such as yourself that give them all a bad name.
Quote by soulflyV
No-one cares that you're an atheist, and you don't have to go announcing that fact out everywhere on the internet, where it will only end up causing arguments.

Evangelical atheists are the worst of all the religious nuts because they tend to get their beliefs from a) Richard Dawkins or b) looking out the window and saying "nope, no god out there. There's no personal exploration or open mindedness about that whole thing.

Back on topic: I'm feeling the Christmas cheer. This time of year's just about seeing friends and family, trying to be a decent human being and getting hammered.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'm not feeling the Christmas cheer. I haven't for a long time now.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by soulflyV

christ he was a bit "millitant about that wasnt he"
im just glad its over
im semi in the christmas spirit does that count?
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
Quote by Genghis_khan
What spirit????????

The spirit of giving me some money?
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt
No...

I thought Christmas was in a couple of weeks, not a couple of days.

And it's hard to stay in christmas-spirit when the girl you love hates you.

So my anwser is no, I'm not in christmas-spirit.
Quote by Genghis_khan
What spirit????????

Brandy dude...

Oh and:

R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Just read A Christmas Carol, it will get anyone into the Christmas Spirit. And watch a bunch of Christmas movies lol.
We're only strays.
Quote by slayaplaya
I thought Christmas was in a couple of weeks, not a couple of days.

Oh SHITSHITSHITSHIT! I still haven't bought all my presents yet! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Oh SHITSHITSHITSHIT! I still haven't bought all my presents yet! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

seriously... I thought it was like the 15th today... then I lokked a my watch and I was like "... woah..."
I'm not in the spirit and I'm not out of it.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
You didn't know Christmas was this time of year? Are you one of those people Bob Geldof was talking about?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I dont like big social gatherings, I dont like legions of unwanted friends and family descending on my house because it's "that time of the year!" I dont like shopping, I dont like suprises, I dont like chocolates, I dont like inconvenience, I dont like change, I dont like disorder, I dont like strangers offering me greetings of traditional insincerity, I dont like strangers turning up on my door singing, I dont like feeling obliged to be charitable, I dont like the smell of sellotape, I dont like turkey, I particularly dont like children, I cant stand christmas songs, I dont like hoovering up bits of tree and tinsel from my carpet repeatedly, I hate that the binman is disrupted from his weekly routine. I hate being called a humbug.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by break-me-in
You didn't know Christmas was this time of year? Are you one of those people Bob Geldof was talking about?

hahahahaha
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
No presents this year because some guy I owe money to wanted his money so he could buy people stuff for Christmas- this was £500. I had to ask everyone to give me money to pay to him, so I get no presents. That, and I have no money to buy people any presents, so I feel like a dick.

No Christmas spirit here!
Quote by Bedhead03
christ he was a bit "millitant about that wasnt he"
im just glad its over

hahaha
Quote by DIV ON!
Is anyone in the Christmas Spirit this year. Someone asked me and i didnt know it was this time of the year

Yes you did. Don't lie to impress your friends.

A far more manly lie to tell would've been "Is anyone in the Christmas Spirit this year. Someone asked me and i kicked the **** out of 15 ninjas"
I am when I'm at home and everywhere but work (JC Pennys)...it's insane there trying to keep the place neat and everyone just rummaging through everything that you just folded. But other than that, I am..playing Christmas songs on piano and all that =]
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by soulflyV

Quote by Yakult

Evangelical atheists are the worst of all the religious nuts because they tend to get their beliefs from a) Richard Dawkins or b) looking out the window and saying "nope, no god out there. There's no personal exploration or open mindedness about that whole thing.

you totally misunderstand me... well no surprise - it's not god's achievement that i don't watch TV, but because there is such an idiom like "thank god ... ....", i used it, but wrote "god" to make things clear...

who is militant and can't open his mind now, huh?

and btw. exploration and open-mindedness do refer very much to atheists, otherwise they wouldn't be atheists... the problem can be seen very well way more frequently and dramatically when it comes to religious persons, but it's impossible to tell them anything, without being bashed... like you just did!
seems like you're living a stereotype
Quote by rabidguitarist
Last edited by DeathOn2Legs at Dec 21, 2008,
My 42-year old cousin was diagnosed with cancer on Friday, no one is in the Christmas spirit.

Edit: He's in the last stages of lung cancer, so there's basically no hope.
Yes I am!

I always am, when it's Christmas.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Page 1 of 2