idk, i wrote this and i just needed some clarification on what it is.

oh, and some critiques would be cool too.
sometimes it sounds almost metalcore beleive it or not, but overall sounds like a new type of alternative rock
it sounds a kinda mix between alt rock and metal too me, is cool sounding too
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
i'd agree with vegetable-jim on the genre although i'm not sure what it is. awesome job though, there are some really catchy riffs in there. the intro is awesome and i personally liked the end of the first verse into the pre-chorus.

good work
If you're worried about what genre this is then I guess to be honest it would definately depend on the of style of drumming and singing used. Though I think you could call this some kind of post-hardcore, you know in the more poppy/modern sense of the term not the more experiment type. I agree with the whole alt-rock/metalcore analogy to a degree but that is pretty much post-hardcore to me.

Or you could just call it rock.

However on to the actually music. I do like the variety in this. I can hear drums along with it that would stop it from being repetative perhaps. Of course its all good really since you wrote this in pTab and it doesn't do drums haha.

With the write kind of vocal melody this would definately be a good song.
Quote by Of_Wolves
If you're worried about what genre this is then I guess to be honest it would definately depend on the of style of drumming and singing used. Though I think you could call this some kind of post-hardcore, you know in the more poppy/modern sense of the term not the more experiment type. I agree with the whole alt-rock/metalcore analogy to a degree but that is pretty much post-hardcore to me.

Or you could just call it rock.

However on to the actually music. I do like the variety in this. I can hear drums along with it that would stop it from being repetative perhaps. Of course its all good really since you wrote this in pTab and it doesn't do drums haha.

With the write kind of vocal melody this would definately be a good song.

cool, then i guess i'll put some make-shift drums behind it to get a feel in GP5

thanks for the crits tho.
post-grunge/alt rock
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]