I own an ibanez rg7321..
i want to upgrade the pickups, how would it sound with a set of d-activator 7's in it?
i was looking at those pickups, and i like the sound of those pickups, but the question is...what type of music are you playing?
What kind of amp do you have, what kind of sound are you looking for, what is wrong with the current pups?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by immoralitylee
I own an ibanez rg7321..
i want to upgrade the pickups, how would it sound with a set of d-activator 7's in it?

Deactivated?...

I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I'll go back to my cage...
-Gear-
Line 6 Flextone III Plus
Behringer FCB1010 Emulating a FBV Longboard
We play death metal, suffocation, nile, suicide silence blah blah..

Looking for a high gain sound, the stock pups are very muddy. okay im running a valveking, but there is nothing wrong with that amp, its awesome, and if used correctly sounds just as good as anything else at high volumes.

ive heard good things about the d activator 7's. just wanted some opinions.

thanks guys
Quote by immoralitylee
We play death metal, suffocation, nile, suicide silence blah blah..

Looking for a high gain sound, the stock pups are very muddy. okay im running a valveking, but there is nothing wrong with that amp, its awesome, and if used correctly sounds just as good as anything else at high volumes.

ive heard good things about the d activator 7's. just wanted some opinions.

thanks guys

But you just said your sound is muddy, I'd attribute that more to the amp than the pups.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
its definately the pickups, the other guitarist in my band went through my head with his rg, hes put seymour duncans in his and it sounds sweet, where as my rg sounds horrid.