Anybody ever experienced this from the mom or dad? i was talking to my mom about the pedals i asked for this morning. and she said she went into guitar center and got them, but that they told her there was a better version of one and she got that one. Do you think they just gave her a more expensive pedal or actually a better one? she doesnt remember what pedal it was, but said i can swap them out after christmas if i didnt like it. The ones i asked for were the mxr 10 band eq, ISP decimator, and V847A wah. I dont think they would upgrade the eq, i doubt the carry the g string decimator, so my only guess would be the wah. what do you think they would have upgradeD?
Isn't there a Kerry King MXR 10 band EQ? Hopefully they didn't make her pay extra for that...
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
well id be happy as hell for either the fulltone or rmc. but i know that the guitarcenter here doesnt have either. and if they did get her the KK eq ill see if its worth it, but if not ill take it back and buy a capo with the money. and no, she read the list straight off the paper. its 847a. but thanks. i just hope they didnt give her like a weeping demon or some crybaby wah
Quote by Skierinanutshel
they dont carry RMC or fulltone wahs......

and the 847A isnt better than the 847.

maybe you got a crybaby? not really an upgrade either....rather a personal taste

i liked the vox wahs better. im not much of a wah person anyway but i know how to mod the voxes so i wanted it to mod and just use occaisonally.
maybe they totally BSd ure mom and made here pay double for a signature something or other that your not even gona like! or they actualy helped her(and you) and gave her a beter effect! NAH!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Yeah, thats why I didn't ask my parents for guitar stuff.
They just let me pick out and buy everything online.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Well considering its Guitar Center... You probably got a Fish and chips, Rocktron Hush and a Crybaby Original

Don't forget a Kerry King MG practice amp

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
You probably just got screwed , good thing your mom is cool enough to let you take the stuff back if you dont want it.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
well my mom hasnt wrapped it yet, so she is showing it to me in a little bit and if i dont like it were taking it back today. and darkarbiter, thats what i did. i wrote down the exact name and linked it to her on the website. she just doesnt like buying online so she went to the store with the list. and the guy changed whats wrote down
Quote by enalsisiht
well my mom hasnt wrapped it yet, so she is showing it to me in a little bit and if i dont like it were taking it back today. and darkarbiter, thats what i did. i wrote down the exact name and linked it to her on the website. she just doesnt like buying online so she went to the store with the list. and the guy changed whats wrote down

can you show us pix
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
can you show us pix

ill try and sneak them . wanna tell me how to display them in a post?

and ill seriously cry if i get that amp. i already have an mg.
I've had that happen with my parents as well. I don't remember what it is currently, probably something to do with a game system or computer part or something along those lines. End up getting what the salesman wants to sell and it's completely wrong.

Best of luck to you, and remember you can return it after Christmas. Happy holidays!
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
thanks bro. and im just thinking of what it could be, my mom isnt home to tell me. the only difference between the kk sig eq and the regular 10 band is it has his design and has 2 outputs. its only 10 more, so i wouldnt return that. if they switched out the noise gate im definatly taking it back. i know i want the decimator not the mxr or boss or whatever other one guitar center can come up with. and ill play with the wah and decide. since i dont use it alot and if i like it without modding i may just keep it.
GC loves people who dont really know what they are doing. Theres GCs version of an upgrade, more profit, and theres everybody elses version of an upgrade, better product.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Well considering its Guitar Center... You probably got a Fish and chips, Rocktron Hush and a Crybaby Original

ahaha right!

nice choice going with decimator dude its tha tits
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
all i see on the website that i could be are a weeping demon or a crybaby
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
well my mom decided not to show me, but she told me all the brands are the same as i asked and she doesnt know from there. so my guess is its the eq and i got the KK sig not the standard 10 band