im trading this off...guitars only....tell me what youd trade!

its a great guitar, a couple of scratches in the neck, nothing major, great sound out of those crunch rails...

pm me if intrested
well would definately trade for the emg's but i need an electric guitar...thanks for the intrest though!
Epiphone Dot Studio?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
I have a Washburn Pop Top guitar. It is the Jason Strauss (Kid Rock band) guitar. It is Korina sunburst. Can send pics if interested.
Quote by mindstealer
I have a Washburn Pop Top guitar. It is the Jason Strauss (Kid Rock band) guitar. It is Korina sunburst. Can send pics if interested.

I'd definitely be interested to see pics of this.
forget you dude this is my thread......yea id definately be intrested in pics...and specs as im not familiar with this guitar.
No worries. Gotta have a thick skin when you're used to dodging bottles while you're playing. Cheers, mate!

But if it's a legit Washburn Sig series, jump on it. They're worth something.
hey i dont have the guitar with me its where my band practices..and im going away for a week starting sunday..im really sorry..but i might not have pics till then....
A Washburn WG-208 body/neck/hardware with an EMG 81?? No electronics in it, was gonna be a project guitar.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
The Jackson in my sig?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
well im not looking for a project guitar...um..ill definately think about the jackson...but ill post pics before i decide so you know what your getting.....but its gonna be more than a week....
hey i might have some cash to throw in depending on the trade!!

still working on the pics guys hold tight!!

couple more days tops
well i wouldnt really have a use for the head and honestly i hate washburn's lol..theres jut something about them that i dont like...