ALright so for the past month ive been playing an electric with no amp(not fun) because the speaker blew in mine

now im getting an amp for xmas but my guitar is in the shop getting fixed

now for the question how much would it be to rent a guitar for about a week? and would i have to put a down a safety deposit?
I didnt know you that you could rent guitars. I would imagine you;d have to put down a full price deposit in case you just knicked it?
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I whouldent wanna rent a guitar,somehow i get the feeling it's all Filthy and nasty..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
go for your guitar for a week and save money? idk
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
ive never actually heard of anyone renting a guitar but i was looking at my local shops website and it said you could it didnt go into detail though
I wouldn't rent a guitar, but maybe a big amp for a gig, all I have is a 25 watt fender frontman
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
I would most definitely find a friend that has a guitar they are willing to lend to you and that way you can use it without the money bit
If you actually need a guitar then you should def save up some money and just buy a cheap one :P