Hey pit,

Very simply, I saw on a friends computer the new additions from WotLK and patches and I was quite impressed. I had only leveled to 40 with an enhance shaman, so I'm just debating, should I get back into it again?

Thanks.
Quote by dudetheman
I crapped during a thunderstorm once.

The turd was almost halfway out when all of a sudden lightening struck outside, causing my anal muscles to contract and drag the turd back inside my body.

I've never felt so odd and unclean since.
I'd say no. Why not put the 40+ hours into relationships with friends?
Quote by Survivalism
Someone, somewhere, was raped today. Someone else was murdered.

Are we sill playing this "worst day ever" game?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you want to, play it. Only idiots and people with no social life get addicted to it. Most people who play it still lead normal and healthy lives.

+1

I used to play it but my social life and school work meant I had to stop.

A guy in the year below me is an addict though, and is getting counselling. Sad but true.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
That's like finally quitting smoking and then contemplating whether you should take it up again.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Dont Do It Man

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If you want to, play it. Only idiots and people with no social life get addicted to it. Most people who play it still lead normal and healthy lives.

it ruins some idiots' marriages so the real question is

am i an idiot

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
if you can control your time in wow it'll be no problem. maybe you just say, that you play 1-2h max per day
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
I didn't read the thread, but NO!
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Quote by Anything Goes
That's like finally quitting smoking and then contemplating whether you should take it up again.

No it's not.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by metaldud536
You're making assumptions. I could easily say the same thing about playing guitar.

Yeah but you can make a possible career out of guitar, you can't do the same with WOW.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Or you could enter competitions and earn stupid amounts of money through that.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
yes, if you have the time, i got totally addicted but didnt have much of a social life to begin with but warcraft didnt exactly help.
Quote by metaldud536
You're making assumptions. I could easily say the same thing about playing guitar.

You did not just compare WOW and guitar, did you?
HERETIC!
Quote by metaldud536

Yes. Stop making assumptions that LegoHair has friends.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
play eight hours of guitar means you've learned new things by the end and improved, eight hours of wow means the number on the screen is a bit higher.

I feel wow is a waste of life, don't go back.
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
I would say no myself, having quit WoW at least a year ago. Although thats just me opinion.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I am glad I can stop playing this game when I choose. I usually quit for months, then get super bored and play it now and then. not like an addict though, I don't see how people can put themselves through hardcore raiding schedules like they do, when I raid I usually go 1 or 2 nights then completely stop playing the game for months haha
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
Last edited by benenov at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by jambi_mantra
Or you could enter competitions and earn stupid amounts of money through that.

I could see that being possible on a game that takes skill, but WoW doesn't.. It's just who has played the most wins. The combat is one button.

TS don't do it, devote your time to a better game, or something else irl
NO. Based upon my own experiences. Either you won't want to play it and it gets boring, or you play it for 4 hours a day at least.

And the ****ing end-game. If you even want to PLAY it, you have to be on computer like 16 hours at once.
My gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Squier Fat Strat Deluxe
Yamaha FG700 Acoustic
Old Nylonstrung Acoustic

Peavey Classic 50w 2/12
Roland Cube 30X
Roland Cube 60 (30~ years old)
Vox 847A Wah Pedal
Digitech Bad Monkey
Old Ibanez Rack Delay
Sure, if you want to. Playing a few hours of WoW is no different than playing a few hours of any other game. WoW is actually more social than most games, and it won't interfere with your life, unless you let it.
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Don't do it. World of Warcraft is probably the most redundant RPG I've ever played. I don't see how anyone can get addicted to that shit. Stay away from that stupid game.
Quote by El Gigante
I could see that being possible on a game that takes skill, but WoW doesn't.. It's just who has played the most wins. The combat is one button.

TS don't do it, devote your time to a better game, or something else irl

I didn't mean you could do it with with WOW, I was just replying to the guy who said you can't make a career out of games.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by El Gigante

.... it's all strategy
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
Quote by benenov
.... it's all strategy

He's right. Whoever has the least amount of delay from the time the special attack is ready again to the time the button is pressed wins.