Page 1 of 2
He was effing blind.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Who cares, his music is awesome.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
'Yes, darling, of course. I'm as gay as a daffodil'
lol
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by synpet713192
He was too busy being amazing to care about Freddie.

haha
Don't blame him. Some straight guys are just a bit more "happy" than others, if you catch ma drift.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Powerhouse
Freddie Mercury was bisexual. That's why he had Aids .

Fixed..couldnt resist
"I think there was a slight suspicion, but it never occurred to me that he was gay."

Huh?
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by Powerhouse
Freddie Mercury was bisexual. That's why he had a string of girlfriends.
Or he was gay, and didn't want people to know, or didn't want to accept it. Or you could be right and he was bi.

I don't see why his sexuality matters. He's the reason why I enjoy Queen, and they're one of the few classic rock bands that I like.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Couldn't resist unfunny? And Aids =/= AIDS.

aids are the same things as aids? do you mean like i am going to the hospital to aid my friend who has aids?
Quote by Powerhouse
Freddie Mercury was bisexual. That's why he had a string of girlfriends.

Thank you!

I have to say, that is rather weird, I think it's pretty obvious.

But Brian does interpretate this properly though.

Well, there goes my Frian fanfiction.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Well, that explains 'Fat Bottom Girls'. I always wondered why he wrote that song if he was gay.

Now I know =DDD
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
Well, that explains 'Fat Bottom Girls'. I always wondered why he wrote that song if he was gay.

Now I know =DDD

Cos' he was Bi?
Quote by Spay

Now I know =DDD

Pretty sure Brian May wrote that one.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Ziesta
aids are the same things as aids? do you mean like i am going to the hospital to aid my friend who has aids?

No, =/= means "does not equal". And if you're referring to the disease, AIDS has to be all caps because it's an abbreviation.
You can be gay and try to create the illusion that you're straight. Especially back in the 70s and 80s. People think that people are intolerant of homosexuality today, but it was so much worse back then. Gays in the entertainment business have gone as far as getting married to hide it, knowing that they wouldn't have much of a career if it came out. Cole Porter and George Gershwin did this.
Quote by Ziesta

Yeah mate, why don't you just shut your mouth.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by synpet713192
No, =/= means "does not equal". And if you're referring to the disease, AIDS has to be all caps because it's an abbreviation.

oh right ill just stick to aids in lower caps and not put any capitals ever on the internet
Quote by C_Miller
You can be gay and try to create the illusion that you're straight. Especially back in the 70s and 80s. People think that people are intolerant of homosexuality today, but it was so much worse back then. Gays in the entertainment business have gone as far as getting married to hide it, knowing that they wouldn't have much of a career if it came out. Cole Porter and George Gershwin did this.

In Freddie's case not much would help.
Quote by imdeth
Oh man

Funny thing is that this is the metal look.
Quote by Ziesta
oh right ill just stick to aids in lower caps and not put any capitals ever on the internet

Yeah, you might aswell not put any punctuation while you're there. Oh wait, you've already done that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by C_Miller
Exactly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by C_Miller

Like him?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah, you might aswell not put any punctuation while you're there. Oh wait, you've already done that.

arite arite calm down calm down. its not an application for incapacity benefit mate.
Quote by Ziesta

arite arite calm down calm down. its not an application for incapacity benefit mate.

Genius, I haven't seen our Ba, Ga, or Teh on here before. Well done man.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Hang on...

Freddie was gay?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Page 1 of 2