Ok, I've been meaning to post this, to get some help. My rp-350 pedal part doesn't work. I had a warrenty on it so I returned it and they let me keep the pedal, assuming i couldn't fix it, haha they forgot about UG. So now on to whats wrong. Everything on the pedal works except the pedal part. I can still record, all the l.e.d. lights work, just no volume control on the pedal or anything. I can find some pictures if they will help you Thanks in advance
I'm Luke.
Check the switch under the pedal (by taking the back off). Sometimes the adjuster for the pedal tension gets so loose it stops working until you adjust/tighten it up a bit.
I don't really see an adjuster, so i'll take some pics at different angles, then can you show me what to do?
I'm Luke.
If its like most multiFX pedals with the expression it doenst have a user serviceable switch in it. Not made like a wah with a rack and an actual pot. Its more like a hall effect sensor closer the little magnet is to the sensor more or less current it lets thru depending on design. Not something that would be easy to design around or change probably why they let you keep it.
Quote by Tackleberry
If its like most multiFX pedals with the expression it doenst have a user serviceable switch in it. Not made like a wah with a rack and an actual pot. Its more like a hall effect sensor closer the little magnet is to the sensor more or less current it lets thru depending on design. Not something that would be easy to design around or change probably why they let you keep it.

I think this is what it is, but i'll still put up pics, just to make sure. Thanks so much for everyones help!
I'm Luke.
Do the pictures help at all? And do you know what type i have, magnet, or the pot one? Thanks so much for everyone's help today
I'm Luke.
It aint a pot thats for sure. No its the same type Ive seen used in other pedals. Gonna be really hard, if not impossible, to find that aftermarket. Even digitech would rather give you a new one than fix it.
I had this problem also, you have to reset the pedal. Meaning every custom setting will be taken off, but your pedal will start working again. This happened to me and I called Digitech and they told me exactly what to do. It's some boring process of "push that stompbox then push the pedal forward and wait a few seconds, then hit another stompbox and put the pedal all the way back and wait a few seconds..." I don't remember exactly how it goes though.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Ok thank you sooooooo much, I reset mine in the begging when i got the new firmware, I'll do this asap and let you know if it worked
I'm Luke.
Well...... I just reset, and calibrated it and it still doesn't work
I'm Luke.