Read the whole thing before you tell me not to do it.

Basically what i want to do is slowly put together the parts i need to build a guitar absolutely suited to every one of my needs. now at the time i own a Jackson DX10D, its a great guitar, but does not meet every requirement of mine.

my absolute dream guitar includes a Original rose and a tremel-no, i want to go ahead and start collecting the parts for the whole thing so i dont have such sticker shock all at once.

my question- if i get the original floyd will it be a drop in replacement for my licensed in my jackson? i dont like having expensive equipment laying around that i dont need
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Why would you want an OFR if you're going to block it?
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Why would you want an OFR if you're going to block it?

the tremel-no is a device that blocks only when you want it to, not all the time. so lets say when i play in standard tuning i wont have it "blocked", now when i switch to a different tuning i can lock it.

see what i mean? you can block it whenever you dont feel like putting up with floyd rose BS
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Gotcha, I thought it was a permanent unit.
edit: an OFR should just drop right in.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Gotcha, I thought it was a permanent unit.
edit: an OFR should just drop right in.

oh ok!
thanks,

sorry for maybe coming off as a ass.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.