Hey I know EMG has a lot of diagrams, but looked at all of them, and they do not show this anywhere...

EMG 89r neck
EMG 81TW bridge

I want to use an inline switch (not a LP style switch) because the body is routed for one. It's an alder Jackson body.

Also I want to use 2 independent volume/switch pots.

Thanks.

Ordered Wilkinson tuners, black grover style.

Going w/ Floyd Rose Original

Warmoth Jackson pro AAA birdseye maple, scalloped, 24 stainless frets, rev head, flame maple headstock, with matching paint head.
Quote by 420BTBAM

Ordered Wilkinson tuners, black grover style.

Going w/ Floyd Rose Original

Warmoth Jackson pro AAA birdseye maple, scalloped, 24 stainless frets, rev head, flame maple headstock, with matching paint head.

jackson DX10D? i have the same thing, how do the pickups sound in it?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
that earlier post of your collection, is nice, but is also spam. it has nothing to do with your thread.

next, try the EMG thread. I'm sure a quick use of the search bar would have gotten you there to ask you question.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
that earlier post of your collection, is nice, but is also spam. it has nothing to do with your thread.

next, try the EMG thread. I'm sure a quick use of the search bar would have gotten you there to ask you question.

actually it wasnt spam, that was a bump. Trying to get some people to respond.
is that a 3 way or a 5 way lever ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
hi guys , first of all, sorry for my english, i know, it sucks... ok this is my problem, i have a jackson dinky dx10d and i bought a emg zakk wylde pack, the diagram show the connections but i have a 3 way switch blade type , and i dont know how to connect, i connect ramdomly the to the switch the first time, and was ok perfect in every position, but i have ground, and its perfectly connected like the diagram, how can i do for make the ground go away? my amp its fine my cable too, if i touch the volume or tone knob the ground vanish, but i cant cut my finger for pasted there, i need a solution ... maybe you guys can help me , thanks ,oh and the 9v battery its new
Stop bumping other threads with your copy/pasted paragraph.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.