What is your favourite qoute?

Go
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
What sort of quote?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
"Obvious troll is obvious"

Most of them can be found in sigs anyway. Go away!

"This Thread has been made hundreds of time b4."
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
No one dies a virgin...life ****s us all.
Member #8 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to join.

Quote by GuitarHero0715
The most ****ed up thing a woman can to do a man is give your d!ck an indian burn, or bite it off.

Only bassist of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
"Seven simple rules of going into hiding: one, never trust a cop in a raincoat. Two, beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway. Three, if asked if you care about the world's problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again. Four, never give your real name. Five, if ever asked to look at yourself, dont. Six, never do anything the person standing in front of you cannot understand. And finlly seven, never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life."
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
lol
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Quote by imdeth
Yes, it happened...

/lies.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
"When the power of love overcomes the love for power, the world will know peace" - Hendrix.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by fret_racer82
Well he is a Dec08er, isnt he?

Well it's kind of universal. I mean Myspace have it... and ****
"Sir, Im gonna to have to ask you to leave the internet. You're just too ****ing stupid."
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
You don't get how the codes work do you?

enlighten me

Exo M6

OWNED
"What we think, we become." - Buddha.

"I like your Christ. My problem is with your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Ghandi.

"No one may make you feel incompetent without your consent." - Elanor Roosevelt.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
May not be my #1 favorite, but I like it.

"There is no beauty that hath not some strangeness."

-Francis Bacon

Yeah, I learned it off Top Gear. What of it?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
'Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation'.

from Lanark by Alasdair Gray:

Who did the council fight?"
"It split in two and fought itself."
"That's suicide!"
"No, ordinary behaviour. The efficient half eats the less efficient half and grows stronger. War is just a violent way of doing what half the people do calmly in peacetime: using the other half for food, heat, machinery and sexual pleasure. Man is the pie that bakes and eats himself, and the recipe is separation."
"I refuse to believe men kill each other just to make their enemies rich."
"How can men recognize their real enemies when their family, schools and work teach them to struggle with each other and to believe law and decency come from the teachers?"
"My son won't be taught that," said Lanark firmly.
"You have a son?"
"Not yet."
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Chunky_Lover
No one dies a virgin...life ****s us all.

That's pretty good actually

I used to have a few good quotes but I can't remember them en ce moment...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
When the blade is out of the water, it's all butterflies and love songs, but when the blade enters the water it's all dark and destructive thoughts.

And after God had created the earth and all the things that were in it, God created man and woman. They followed her command and were fruitful and multiplied.
Then God looked down upon the human race and sought out four strong humans: tall, lean, well-muscled, but not too bright. These four God called "the engine room".
God looked further and found two strong humans with focus and a well-developed sense of balance. These two God called "the bow pair".
God sought a human who was steely-eyed, determined, a competitor who would never say "die". This human God called "the stroke".
One more human God found. An individual who had all the qualities of "the stroke" but one who could also follow and send a strong rhythm and will to those who in turn followed him. This individual God called simply "seven".
Now God faced the biggest challenge. God must find an individual who could control and lead these eight exemplary human beings. One who was cocky and confident with a loud voice and dominant bearing. God found no such human being, so God came to earth and took on the role of the coxswain.
And the eight human beings declared that the coxswain had a "God-complex".

All rowing.

Quote by fret_racer82
Well I meant pics of you being awesome
But bravo, imdeth

Oh well if thafhts whatk you meant. . Here's a pic fromp the 1st UG challenge

As you can see I have awesome Iron madien letters on my head and water energies tattcjed to my shrt.

And I know I'm ugly, plesae dont point it out.

(Invalid img)

****ain awesoem!
Last edited by imdeth at Dec 22, 2008,
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run, I'm gonna run to the woods, and I'm never gonna come back. And when I come back, I'm gonna be the 9th master.

amazing.