anyone from middlesbrough in teh north east of england
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
Someones going to get raped today...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
I live in the same county...
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I live in the south west, does that help you?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by Snuffles
Someones going to get raped today...

not if i get no replies

u free tonight?

i jest lol
Hack up her body, put it in plastic bags, and dump it in the woods. This will get you a laugh 9 times out of 10.

So, how are your iPods and your games, and your $200 jeans this Christmas. I got a ceramic horse.

Exo M6

OWNED
I live in the South East during vacations and the North West during term......

South East is Reading and North West is Lancaster.....

Why?
i live in manchesterrr - old trafford

crap place to live. hardly any metal heads, and ones who do call them self "metal" listen to atryu, bfmv and crap like that
Quote by bowlerhatlizard
not if i get no replies

u free tonight?

i jest lol

Nah i already have an appointment with someone else but could i book you in tommorow? Say at the stroke of midnight in a dark alley?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Snuffles
Nah i already have an appointment with someone else but could i book you in tommorow? Say at the stroke of midnight in a dark alley?

bit busy then how bout 3am behind the bus shelter

Exo M6

OWNED
Quote by 2mins2midnite
i live in manchesterrr - old trafford

crap place to live. hardly any metal heads, and ones who do call them self "metal" listen to atryu, bfmv and crap like that

do u live in oldham or longsight ?

Exo M6

OWNED
^ If he said he in Manchester that means he doesn't live in Oldham or Longsight
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
theyre in manchester prick

Exo M6

OWNED
Well he said he lives in Old Trafford, not any of those places
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
London baby!
Epiphone Elitist SG (Serious)
Tokai Silver Star
Epiphone Dot
Epiphone Les Paul
Washburn J28SCEDL
Washburn J12S

G.A.S List

JCM600 (Yes a 600..)
i live in york which is quite close
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Stockton on Tees

Second most ****ty ****hole, only beaten by the Smoggy bastards
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
wheyyyy
thornaby
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Custom Made Strat with hot rails
Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Orange PPC212 OB