Posted in the Gaming Thread and I got no help, I'm having trouble with my LIVE test it keep's failing the MTU test. Help?
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

How is your xbox hooked up? Trace the connection for us.
fck.
Quote by mexiSt
How is your xbox hooked up? Trace the connection for us.

It's actually my buddy's and i believe hes using a wireless hook-up.
Quote by angusfan16
Is it safe to thrust sticks up your butt and walk around screaming, "THE STICKMAN COMETH!"?

You should try Yahoo Answers or one of those services. People are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuff... Does the Xbox connect to a computer?
fck.
I think that is where the internet isn't strong enough... could be mistaken, just google "MTU setting xbox".
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by mexiSt
You should try Yahoo Answers or one of those services. People are pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuff... Does the Xbox connect to a computer?

No I think it's just wireless internet he said, and it's all run off the wireless box i assume.
Quote by angusfan16

Is it plugged directly into the wireless router or is it using the wireless signal. You could always try unplugging the router. Try again and hit the help button and see what their suggestions are. Sometimes I believe an MTU problem my be with IP and not your end.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde