Is anyone a Springsteen fan? What are your favorite songs? I've been listening to the Nebraska album. Highly recommended for anyone into lo-fi and very heartfelt folk songs.

And the new song he did for 'The Wrestler' is amazing. Does anyone know if it's exclusive to the soundtrack?
A power bigger than the pain.
i dont know but my fav would be either born to run or the river and what year tele does he use
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
i dont know but my fav would be either born to run or the river and what year tele does he use

i found this in a forum... his guitars are

fender Esquire neck circa 1958-60
Fennder Telecaster body refinished circa 60's-70's
A power bigger than the pain.
Quote by psychokandy

And the new song he did for 'The Wrestler' is amazing. Does anyone know if it's exclusive to the soundtrack?

That song is fantastic. I want to see the movie very badly. It will be released as a bonus track on his new album Working On A Dream, which is out January 27th I believe.

Also, you'd probably get a lot more answers and much livelier discussion in the Springsteen thread in the Classic Rock sub-forum.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I love the album Born To Run the most. Favorite track is "Night". His debut album is amazing as well. I am just beginning to listen to him though, so I don't know most of his stuff.