ok i've been playing for about 3 years but only 1 year seriously, i play like anything from slipknot and racer x to RHCP, i was wondering, if anyone could advise me on what i should get, if you have either owned or playing using this equipment, comments will be greatly appreciated(even if you haven't done either, maybe you heard a rumor or something or word of mouth etc lol).

ok guitar wise, i have a choice of either the ibanez RG2570Z, 24 frets, half decent pickups, zero trem, or the Ibanez S470DXQM, super thin, smexy mahogany tone, not great pickups and only 22 frets , but has the legendary ZR trem. Either way i'm most likely to swap out the pups for some seymour duncan invaders.

ok amp wise, either the Line6 Spider Valve 112, or Blackstar HT5-S - 5 Watt 2 Channel Valve Mini-Stack, i do some gigs so i wasn't sure if the mini stack would give enough kick.

if you think that i should have something completely different please say and say why also!

thanks!
S470 & Line6
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
i think the blackstar would be alright
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Get the S470DXQM, Seriously, the extra 2 frets aren't worth sacrificing good tone.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
the blackstar can't pull off Slipknot without an OD, I just tested one out yesterday.
Quote by jdmurrayz
Fap energy comes from the soul, not the body.
by OD do you mean overdirve? becuase the blackstar has 2 channels to it, and also i got a behringer v amp 2 to put through them