It's hardly a Les Paul, but whatever. I have a crappy Epiphone LP Special II that I hate with all my heart, and will be replacing ina few months.

I'm bored right now, I've modded all the pedals I have, and I don't want to spend more than $10 on anything. Anyone have any idea as to what I can do to this thing for 10 dollars or less? Will bring budget up to $20 if needed.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Pretty much nothing for that price tag...

you could sand it down and respray it, but it'd probably not add much passion to the relationship.

Why do you hate it?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
New pups, and caps?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Daniel8488
Pretty much nothing for that price tag...

you could sand it down and respray it, but it'd probably not add much passion to the relationship.

Why do you hate it?

The strings are an inch off the fretboard.

The neck feels bad for my hand, I'd much rather prefer a Strat neck at the moment, however, I haven't even gotten my growthspurt yet, so I'll probably end up needing/wanting a Jackson/Ibanez/Schecter.

The pickups are terrible.

All of my knobs have fallen off, except for the volume knob.

The neck pickup is ready to fall our of the body.

Many more.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Quote by V.U.K

The neck feels bad for my hand, I'd much rather prefer a Strat neck at the moment, however, I haven't even gotten my growthspurt yet, so I'll probably end up needing/wanting a Jackson/Ibanez/Schecter.

Many more.

and yet you want to waste 10$ on it?
well it sounds like it just needs some good old TLC right there. the string height thing is just ur action me thinks, u can fix that at the bridge, look it up, its not too hard. pickups are pickups, not much u can do for cheap to fix them. try putting the knobs back on? and duct tape always helps falling out pickups :P
Quote by V.U.K

Many more.

take that little black cover off the top of your headstock, the truss rod is in there, you can turn it with an allen key to adjust your neck so that your strings aren't as far from your fretboard.

Maybe you can spend a bit of money on pickups? ebay's always good for cheap parts
I has sigs

Quote by COBGage
If Dimebag can't take a few bullets to the head how's he gonna be able to take a full on Kamehameha?
Add LEDs!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by skaterkevin87
take that little black cover off the top of your headstock, the truss rod is in there, you can turn it with an allen key to adjust your neck so that your strings aren't as far from your fretboard.

Maybe you can spend a bit of money on pickups? ebay's always good for cheap parts

DO NOT TOUCH THE TRUSS ROD TO ADJUST ACTION.

Christ, that thing is there to keep your neck straight ONLY.

If you want to lower your action, adjust your bridge.