hey can you check out my bands recording, its on my profile, let me know what ya think, thank you
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Ah feck, sorry, its under my bands page, you can get to it tru my profile, how do i get it so its on my own profile, im still only learning how to use the upload section of ultimate, sorry and thanks
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
umm not too sure i think theres an upload option if u go to my profile, i havent uploaded anything, i found it, listening now, i would say just put the link up to ur bands page on ug?
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Thanks guys, im not the girl, however i did write the song, the singer, aisling made it her own vocal wise, It turned out better then i had ever hoped.
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
the chord progression was way way way to basic. vocals were good but not much else. i also didn't like that the harmony with the second voice. it sounded a bit off to me.

sorry for a harsh post but im sure you would rather an honest post than an unhonest post. at least most musicians would.
no worries on the honest post at all, id agree the prgression is basic but thas was d idea of the song, didnt want a complicated song, Thank you for your honest opinion, thats all i want from people, Colm
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com