im beginning to look for a new amp, but im having a little bit of trouble finding a variety of amps that fit what im looking for. im looking for a tube amp, around 10-30 watts, 15 is probably ideal. i'll have a price range of about $500 u.s. im looking for something that will be small enough for bedroom practice, jamming with a few people, and pretty small venues, i have a more powerful amp for anything above about 100 people. i want an amp that can get a good crunchy sound, and have good cleans too, with some distortion but not too much. i play a lot of blues, stoner rock/metal, and some jazz, and i'll be playing a michael kelly valor custom.

im thinking about this amp
http://www.music123.com/Blackheart-BH15-112-Handsome-Devil-Series-15W-1x12-Tube-Guitar-Combo-Amp-483097-i1400400.Music123

some people have recommended valvekings (too much distortion, not all that great of cleans) or oranges which are too expensive for me. im not rushing into buying an amp, i have some time to look around. any feed back on the blackheart? or recommendations are cool
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
the blackheart is perfect for the genres you play but you need an OD though
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
orange tiny terror is in your price range
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
^the combo is like $700, well out of my price range
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
^i just found out about the carvin vintage 16, seems pretty close to what im looking for, but im still leaning a little towards the blackheart, im not a big fan of most fender amps
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
^isn't that a solid state?
Quote by illuminatiano

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
Yeah, sorry I just read a bit carefully and saw that you wanted a tube amp! It's just the first thing that came to mind with what you described - it might be worthwhile to try out anyways