hi guys I want to buy a new acoustic guitar. and I found 2 guitars which I like. but is don't know which one is better.
Guitars are:

Ovation Celebrity CC 44
or
Takamine EG 330

so if you've played one of these (or both) please let me know what's good at it.

Thanks in advance...
Let's Have A Game On A Teddy Picker

Squier Mod Stratocaster Arctic White
Vox DA20
my advice would be to play em both and see which one you like better. the tone is what matters really
yes i should play them both but has anybody any experience with one of these guitars?

Vox DA20
If you aren't going to plug in much, then I would go with the Takamine. Ovations sound like crap when they aren't plugged in. You know, laminate back and all.

As a matter of fact, I would just go with the Takamine. Ovations have great electronics, but in all honesty Takamine electronics are just as good. They're under the same umbrella company and have very comparable electronics.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
ok thx for your comment!

Vox DA20
Why go for a laminate guitar? for the money you can get solid wood and a much better guitar. Ovation has a plastic back. Take a look at Blueridge, Epiphone Masterbilt, Parkwood, Stanford, Revival, Recording King. You will get a much better guitar for the money.
Quote by justin-vester
hi guys I want to buy a new acoustic guitar. and I found 2 guitars which I like. but is don't know which one is better.
Guitars are:

Ovation Celebrity CC 44
or
Takamine EG 330

so if you've played one of these (or both) please let me know what's good at it.

Thanks in advance...

TAKAMINE, do it

I am the King of Carrot Flowers