ok for my birthday we are having a scavenger hunt. there will be 20-30 people split up into different teams and we'll have aprox. 2 hours to do as many tasks as possible. i dont wanna do anything illegal seeing as i dont want anyone to get in trouble. i have some ideas but i need help for some more creative ideas. i need some rather easy ones and some harder ones, easier ones will be worth less points, harder the more points you'll get. thanks guys
Easy: A homophobic metalhead

Hard: A smart creationist
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Easy: Your mom

Hard: My pen0r

I'm so sorry.

Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Easy: your virginity, a loser having a birthday party.

Hard: a calculator that answers Pi divided by zero.
Last edited by aaciseric at Dec 21, 2008,
Quote by Kensai
Easy: A homophobic metalhead

Hard: A smart creationist

hard not impossible impossible haha
we always do them as video scavenger hunts, like you have to do things. and will the teams have cars/ drivers? have someone play teen spirit in guitar center with a tube marshall on 10. just think of funny stuff
Quote by enalsisiht
we always do them as video scavenger hunts, like you have to do things. and will the teams have cars/ drivers? have someone play teen spirit in guitar center with a tube marshall on 10. just think of funny stuff

its gonna be all around town in cars, we're all around 17-18. and we'll all have digital cameras so we could video/take pictures to prove what we did. we also will have some money to buy stuff if needed.
Make a guy wear a thong through the check out at Wal-Mart. Have him buy it by sitting on the scanner.

Have two guys walk through Wal-Mart's checkout holding hands and buying a box of condoms.

Have someone hiding in the things holding all of the big inflatable rubber balls. Have them proceed to scare little kids that walk past by popping out.
Quote by CrossBack7
Make a guy wear a thong through the check out at Wal-Mart. Have him buy it by sitting on the scanner.

Have two guys walk through Wal-Mart's checkout holding hands and buying a box of condoms.

Have someone hiding in the things holding all of the big inflatable rubber balls. Have them proceed to scare little kids that walk past by popping out.

i think i might use the first 2 ones, cause thats just funny
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Easy: Your mom

Hard: My pen0r

I'm so sorry.

are you saying that your pen0r is hard to find?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Copious amounts of condoms, lube, and sex toys.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Get the group to make a pyramid in the middle of an aisle at a store
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Quote by Powerhouse
Easy: get head from a homeless guy.

Hard: Convert a jew

the second is pointless cause i cant prove it
some ideas:

- Buy something at a store with gummybears stukck in your nose, but keep a straight face.

- go into some big store and yell "WHERE THE FU*K ARE THE PUMPKINS!" until you get thrown out.

- Buy a dildo and proceed to say: "can you wrap it in? it's a christmas gift for my mom."

- Grab a random person by the shoulders and stare them in the eyes and say "WE NEED CHANGE!" then walk off as if nothing had happened.

- Paint a public toilet(just the bowl) red.

- Paint a big smiley-face on your stomach and chest and walk around topless.

- Draw a crappy picture of a penis and attempt to sell it on the street to random people who passes by.

- yell the following over a walmart intercom: "I wanna make love to your sweet ass!"

I'm tired Can't think of anymore
Last edited by slayaplaya at Dec 21, 2008,
Easy: make them find the most expensive item in Wal-Mart (inside the walls of Wal-Mart).

Hard: make them get 5 pictures with 5 different people on motorcycles... while on the road (stopped at red lights).
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Easy: make them find the most expensive item in Wal-Mart (inside the walls of Wal-Mart).

Hard: make them get 5 pictures with 5 different people on motorcycles... while on the road (stopped at red lights).

this is getting more of the right idea. and i like slayaplaya's ideas also thanks guys