I would like to take a little bit of money and buy some art supplies. Just some decent paper, a little bit of paint, and some pencils for sketching. Can someone point me in the right direction. Not sure what I'm looking to create, I just feel a nudge...thanks.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Buy pencils
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Derwent pencils, the graphic kind (good range of hardnesses), a sketchbook with some decent paper (mine is Acid free 80lb Cream drawing paper, and its alright). paintwise, i have no idea, just go for some acryllic tho.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Utrecht has everything.
Nerve threads decoding the stream of the reality-inverting revolution
The patterned untruth of non-dream:
The closed-eye
visual delusion.
You definitely have to hit up michael's or barnes and noble, they'll get you on the right start for quality paper which will be the cheapest of your worries. Then for pencils, I suggest an 8 lead, its versatility is perfect for drawing. Now when usiing color go for a good brush and use pastels (charcoal) first before experimenting with paints, markers and ****, because you can erase with a eraser until you want to make it permanent with water. Definitely find a michael's or its equivalent.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
Michaels. If not buy online at dickblick.com all there stuff is cheap.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝