Well i installed it and it wouldnt sign in so i deleted it and the Windows Live Folder in programs...now i cant install the old one because it says that the new one is installed but i cant unistall it now because its gone.... hopefully that made sense.
Why are you still using the beta?

The newest edition is out, MSN asked me to upgrade from the beta yesterday.

Try doing that, it should fix your problem. If it doesn't go to mess.be That site has all the old versions of msn and loads of free stuff like emoticons and crap like that.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by drummer16
Well i installed it and it wouldnt sign in so i deleted it and the Windows Live Folder in programs...now i cant install the old one because it says that the new one is installed but i cant unistall it now because its gone.... hopefully that made sense.

Download Ccleaner, install it and click on the registry icon on the right of the program, make sure every thng is ticked, and scan then fix all the problems.

This will get rid of all the MSN registry entries safely, whereas just deleting the folder from programs files does not do this, it leaves behind the registry.
Quote by markodeano1
Download Ccleaner, install it and click on the registry icon on the right of the program, make sure every thng is ticked, and scan then fix all the problems.

This will get rid of all the MSN registry entries safely, whereas just deleting the folder from programs files does not do this, it leaves behind the registry.

I dont see what your telling me i clicked download and it wants money :S

EDIT: NVM i downloaded now i do i use it? i dont have any msn icons there all gone, expect that i have the family beta thing. Which is pissing me off.
Last edited by drummer16 at Dec 21, 2008,
Ok this is what i Did...
I went to start, then to computer, local disk; clicked it and went to Programs, Found Windows Live, and deleted that. Now Even if i try to install it, it doesnt give me the option to unistall or anything, just shows me now. And I Did the CCleaner thing. Still nothing. I cant even install the old one. God this is pissing me off.