I have the following up for trade for a 212 solid state combo amp or solid state halfstack. Not necessarily wanting to trade them all together for the amp, but if the amp is that good, then i might consider it. especially if its a solid state halfstack. everything is either mint or 9/10 condition and it all works perfectly.

Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Boss GT-6
Washburn Soloist Distortion
Marshall Microstack 15watt 210
Vox Joe Satriani Distortion
Attachments:
DSC00050.jpg
Gibson SG Standard
Marshall MG100HDFX Halfstack
Line-6 POD HD500
I wouldn't usually resort to such blatant trolling/flaming.

But this really is fail of epic ****ing proportions.
Are you really desperate? :S

Going for *Wow thats big :O*
rather than *wow, that sounds pretty sweet *

then?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
no, i just want a SS 212 or SS halfstack and this is the cheapest way i know of.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Why not sell your guitar aswell and buy an even better decent Tube Combo and then buy a decent guitar with what is left over?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Also, why the want for Solid State? Seriously? Your not Dimebag are you?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
already got a good guitar, ibanez rg2550z prestige. i aint dime, no one is. i just prefer SS cuz i don't have to mess with tubes.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Quote by neophreak
already got a good guitar, ibanez rg2550z prestige. i aint dime, no one is. i just prefer SS cuz i don't have to mess with tubes.

Do you have downs syndrome? Do you lack thumbs?
No?
Well then basic maintanence on a tube amp should be a piece of piss.
They really are not that difficult or confusing?

Buy a tube Amp, then worry about the tubes 2-3 years later, you can spend hours on the internet researching them in that time so it wont matter by then.

Really in the long run, you'l save your self the time, money and hassle of having to find another upgrade later on in the future.

What sort of Solid State are you looking for? Styles? etc...
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
why are yall hating on me? i just posted an innocent thread.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Yeah, fair point up until my last post I was being abit of a dick, sorry.

but that last one was genuinely trying to help.
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
well, i understand the whole tube thing and all. i aint some noob guitarist. this is just a personal preference on the equipment i like. sorry if it does not meet up to your standards. i am just trying to get a piece of gear that i want. thats all.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
the amp i want would be like a line-6.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
And I'm just a heartless ****.

Get a solid state amp if you feel so strongly that way dude. Just don't dare bring it within a mile of my house to rape my ears.

OR, you could be sensible and listen to our advice, no matter how harshly we state (OH LORD IM GOOD) it.
Quote by neophreak
the amp i want would be like a line-6.

If you get a Line 6, I'll make a ****ing roadtrip over there and snap your Ibanez in half.
How about you accept that your perception of good and bad tones may not be as accurate as other peoples?
I'm not saying that Barry White himself bestowed me with the ability to dial in tones that make you spontaneously orgasm or anything, but I like to think I have a decent idea of what sounds good, and I reckon a fair few people would be willing to back me up on that.

And honestly. We come in here to stop you from ripping yourself off AND get a good amp out of it, all at once, and you have to be an ungrateful dick about it?
Seriously dude.

Line 6? You'll hate that **** in a few years, and you will ****ing LOVE us if you get a decent tube amp.

Jesus.
well, how do i rectify this situation?
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Really, the point Im trying to make is.

You have Very Decent and Nice guitars, Why not give them the credit they deserve and back them up with a nice amp?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
You buy a MESA BOOGIE TRIPLE RECTIFIER

Ooooooooh
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
well, i gotta sell some stuff first.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
but, the thread is already setup for trade and i know there are new rules.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Give him a break guys. I know for a fact that Neophreak is a great guy to deal with, and if he wants a solid state, then that is his choice. I personally play through solid state amp, and I for the styles of music that I play, I am never going to switch amps. So how about some people make him some offers instead of just flaming him for what he wants to do on his own time and dollar.
Yeah of course, I respect your views, we've all been there and bought SS, but its something your suppose to move on from.

Theres nothing there which is meant to draw you in once you surpass that level, which Im assuming you are clearly past given the guitars you own.

What else besides the ease of not having tubes draws you towards SS? You cant honestly say your expecting much of an improvement over the Ministack and MetalZone?

Maybe, sell what you have listed above and then save that... Christmas is a few days away so theres a bit more money maybe? and buy something that is really going to be worth the money and that you'll soon cherish.

Along the lines of the line 6 amps? are we talking the Spider series then?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
yup on the spider. so should i make another thread to sell the gear? its been awhile since i made a thread, not since the new rules came into play.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
thanks HiCKORYsmokes for the comment.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500
Yeah, I dont understand the new rules or the old for that matter, ive never sold anything.

Look its completely up to you, sorry for being a dick and assuming you didnt know what you'd be getting your self into with another SS amp.

Im just trying to advise what is probably best (Not in the greatest of ways unfortunately), Im also guessing your playing styles are aimed towards Metal/Shred?
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
pretty much. i will repost this ad as a one to sell the gear and see what happens.
Gibson SG Standard
Line-6 POD HD500