so me and my friend have a bet going on if Zack Wylde is as big as hes made out to be on tv and such or is he just a sorta skinny guy who just looks big on tv. So if you have met him in real life left me know so i can get my $10.
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
wtf did i just get laid or something?
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
He's approximately 3 foot 5,
Has green hair and orange skin.
I hear he used to work in a Chocolate factory to.

With any luck I've just lost you $10.
I'm feeling cruel today.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
He's actually pretty big, my dad met him in an air port last month. Said he was like 6'... he looked like a little kid back when he first started with Ozzy though.
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by gnomieowns
not as fat as yngwie.

IS THAT REAL!?!?!
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by gnomieowns
not as fat as yngwie.

WELL DUH!!!

no ones as fat as yngwie
Quote by fearofthemark
A wild asshole appeared!

fearofthemark used GTFO

the june 09'er fled!

Rip Heavens Gate
He's pretty big.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by metalisbest
He's actually pretty big, my dad met him in an air port last month. Said he was like 6'... he looked like a little kid back when he first started with Ozzy though.

That's cuz he was like 17 when he joined Ozzy, haha.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I can't believe you just wasted 10 bucks on that...
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
who the **** is Zack Wylde?

ohh,

It must be Zakks evil twin brother!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by RPGoof
Who's Zack Wylde?

Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
dude, are you serious? he looks like f*cking THOR for gods sake. give your friend 100 dolalrs.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by SGibson666
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT JESUS

so me and my friend have a bet going on if Jesus is as big as hes made out to be on tv and such or is he just a sorta skinny guy who just looks big on tv. So if you have met him in real life left me know so i can get my $10.
Quote by froggyman
so me and my friend have a bet going on if Jesus is as big as hes made out to be on tv and such or is he just a sorta skinny guy who just looks big on tv. So if you have met him in real life left me know so i can get my $10.

Nah, he just looks big on TV also, Jesus is Chinese, his real name is Jesus Hong, He's got no idea where people are getting Christ from.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Dude. Zakk** Wylde works out and drinks beer. So he's big, buff, and drunk.

Oh, and an amazing guitar player.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
I've met Zack, he is huge.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
he's every bit as goliath as he's portrayed.

both his stature and chops.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com