Congrats?

What do YOU WANT FROM US?
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
umm yeah. pointless thread. at least use it to introduce yourself, not just say you have a guitar.

Anyway, its a nice looking guitar. I'd ask how the tone is but I'm pretty sure you dont know whats good yet.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Quote by Pertenozzo
Congrats?

What do YOU WANT FROM US?

I second this.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by FloyDZeD
I second this.

Wow thank you.

Thank you so much!

No...I'm not being sarcastic since I don't think I've ever been seconded here

just happy with my new guitar think i got a good price for it 190 out the dore new with tax.
Last edited by 1badtsi at Dec 21, 2008,
Why are you talking to Will?

Who's Will and where is him?

Quote by Pertenozzo

Seriously. I'm confused here.
Creator of the Llamastack

Quote by Pertenozzo

I went to the mall with Will last week. Got some Christmas presents.
nice

what amp do you have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i have not pick up a amp for it i am looking i am playing with a park right now
If youre gonna post here, take everything with a grain of salt. A lot of people don't know what they are talking about but pretend they do, or are just honestly misinformed.
If something doesn't make sense to you, you're probably spot on. You don't have to play fast to be good at guitar. tube amps won't solve all your problems

GAS(gear acquisition syndrome) is rampant. Don't catch it, no matter how much stuff you have, it won't make you a better guitarist.
Quote by rawk1277
If youre gonna post here, take everything with a grain of salt. A lot of people don't know what they are talking about but pretend they do, or are just honestly misinformed.
If something doesn't make sense to you, you're probably spot on. You don't have to play fast to be good at guitar. tube amps won't solve all your problems

GAS(gear acquisition syndrome) is rampant. Don't catch it, no matter how much stuff you have, it won't make you a better guitarist.

dec 08er?

*cough cough*

and no one has even said anything like get a tube amp, you don't play metal you suck, and he's not going like I WANT A NEW GUITAR RIGHT NOW!
Last edited by CrzyGuitarist93 at Dec 22, 2008,
so...they don't do them in...colours?
Quote by Mister.Y
Well, The Lion Sleeps Tonight is still a bit popular... I mean, cmon...

awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe...

"I'll See You In The Next World, and Don't Be Late"
*sigh*

Typical UG douche-fiddling,gotta love it haha

Congrats on the new guitar and welcome to the world of music and UG.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

^ haha i believe the word would be third

and to the threadstarter....don't play metal you'll end up being gay
Jimi Hendrix > All

Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone Les Paul (SD JB + 59)
Epiphone Dot (Dirty Fingers + 57 Classic)
Yamaha FG700S Acoustic

Crate V-18 212

Dunlop Original Crybaby
EHX Sovtek Big Muff
Boss DS-1
Boss BD-2
Boss BF-2
Quote by CrzyGuitarist93
dec 08er?

*cough cough*

and no one has even said anything like get a tube amp, you don't play metal you suck, and he's not going like I WANT A NEW GUITAR RIGHT NOW!

yes every good player must play metal or they suck
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
is the carpet the new player? cause I only see the guitar...
member 21 of the ug pink floyd fan club
I PWNED VINCENT745 TWICE!!!
SPIDER WATCH
JS30RR
Agile AL3100 Silverburst (w/Entwhistle Dark Stars)
Welcome to UG, sexy guitar for a beginner. I really hope you have a good amp. A good guitar with a **** amp is ****.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Welcome to UG, sexy guitar for a beginner. I really hope you have a good amp. A good guitar with a **** amp is ****. Unless you are (Satriani-like) good.

Fixed.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Fixed.

ty
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
Quote by 1badtsi
i have not pick up a amp for it i am looking i am playing with a park right now

no problem, was just curious.

Quote by rawk1277

yeah, definitely. try to absorb as many different opinions etc. as you can, but make your own mind up. some people will be downright wrong in their advice (there's no entrance exam!), others might be right for their situation, but wrong for your circumstances, etc. etc.

and the gear is only a means to an end, not the end.

Quote by grayfox1001
is the carpet the new player? cause I only see the guitar...

it is a nice carpet, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?