Anybody know where to get some quality stick-on inlays? I have the usual dot position markers and would really like something that looks similar to the Gibson style split parrallelogram inlays. It's a shabby old cheapie Encore acoustic I'm just trying to spruce up a bit! In the UK would be preferred but outside is fine so long as they take paypal!
Ebay. The sellers ID is creative-cuts. They run $18.95 a set. I have them on 2 of my guitars. They are really thin. I don't even feel them when I play. I've had 2 different sets on my Explorer. They didn't leave any sticky stuff on the fretboard when I changed them either. I had my doubts about them at first too. But I'm glad I gave them try. I've got pics in my profile if you want to see them. Here's a link their ebay store.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreative-cuts
crap, now im gonna have to get the AC/DC ones for my sg.....AHHHH!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
This seems like a really bad idea. REALLY bad.
Because why would you /ever/ put a sticker on a guitar???
Quote by Emoishboy
This seems like a really bad idea. REALLY bad.
Because why would you /ever/ put a sticker on a guitar???

the same reason you called yourself emoishboy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I guess I used the term "sticker" a bit loosely, I meant vinyl decals that adhere well and come off without leaving any residue. thanks for the tip zakkwyldefan79 I'll check them out.
These stickers are great, one oh my friend have somme on his guitar, you don't feel them and they look cool!
Quote by rancidryan
the same reason you called yourself emoishboy.

zing!

those look really cool, i like the "man to wolf" ones, or whatever they are called.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Quote by Prisoner5
I wish they made some lower-key ones, or something a bit more elegant....those Hetfield and Hammet ones are cool, but really big and obnoxious.

They do custom orders. Come up with a design and send it to them they can probably make them for you.